John Bonham

The Illuminati - DAY TWO

16 hours ago, Major Mayhem said:

What did I miss, guys?  

16 hours ago we get this? And then nothing else? Suspect.

22 minutes ago, magisme said:

16 hours ago we get this? And then nothing else? Suspect.

I worked last night, came home and scrolled through the game, didn't see anything of importance, but thought that perhaps I'd missed something, so I was hoping for someone to help me out, but got nothing.  I woke up this morning and, before going back to work, checked the game, and there was still not much going on,, except it seemed some peeps were back to the throwinf votes on Gunner, and a few other players, so I did do something else.  I voted for Arnold Layne, the man who lives a quiet existence in a house of glass.  Now, I'm back home from work, and immediately back to the game, because I knew someone would say something about my "inactivity." And that someone was YOU! 

After some more thought, I know Arnold has had a tough time with his cat and is probably spending a lot of time taking care of it, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and take my vote off of him.  

I'd like to ask the rest of the town who I should vote for, because I feel like IRS is suspect, and has an itchy trigger finger, and I'm willing to change my vote to him, unless anyone can give me a reason to vote for someone else.

Unvote Arnold Layne

lol more like work is a pain in the ass and my car, the one material thing I own and cherish, went to shit and I am too poor to fix it.

Doesn't matter.

I'm willing to vote for wasted and GUNNER. 

Judging by @GUNNER childish antics, a la, I'm never aging again, just vote me, here I'll vote myself, to me that makes him seem more town. 

So.indont think he's dirty. 

I don't like the whole "I'm voting for whomever is voting me" to which @I_Are_ess is doing.

He chalks that up to a weird sense of humour or whatever. 

He wanted to vote right off the bat. 

To me, those 2 qualities are Mafiesque. 

If he's not, I'm sorry. 

Things will be clearer in Day 2

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I doubt magisme would hint at his character if he were to be mafia.

One observation I've noticed is that wasted is more active than usual. In games that he has played, he was town and inactive. 

If we were to vote based upon a change in playing behavior, I am inclined to vote wasted.

I think the first game I didn’t know the game. But in the True Detective game I was pretty active. 

I thought if I can get people talking we might get a clue. But what actually happens is people suspect you because you questioned them. So I don’t know. 

Just now, GnRLiars said:

Judging by @GUNNER childish antics, a la, I'm never aging again, just vote me, here I'll vote myself, to me that makes him seem more town. 

So.indont think he's dirty. 

I don't like the whole "I'm voting for whomever is voting me" to which @I_Are_ess is doing.

He chalks that up to a weird sense of humour or whatever. 

He wanted to vote right off the bat. 

To me, those 2 qualities are Mafiesque. 

If he's not, I'm sorry. 

Things will be clearer in Day 2

Is voting right off the bat mafia like?

He seems like he doesn’t care or isn’t engaged with game. Is that mafia? There’s no trail he leaves behind. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I think the first game I didn’t know the game. But in the True Detective game I was pretty active. 

I thought if I can get people talking we might get a clue. But what actually happens is people suspect you because you questioned them. So I don’t know. 

Yes, mafia will always twist your word(s).

1 hour ago, wasted said:

Is voting right off the bat mafia like?

He seems like he doesn’t care or isn’t engaged with game. Is that mafia? There’s no trail he leaves behind. 

I think everyone is doing what Mafia does, because they are either active, quiet, disengaged, engaged, leave no Trace, or right in the thick of it and any combination between the members.   

On 1/4/2019 at 11:09 PM, John Bonham said:

6539.png

1. popcorn's snare-50/50-I don't have a good enough read on him yet.
  2. arnold layne-60/40 -busy with life, in the midst of a bout of depression, busy with some difficult life events, is trying to become more engaged with the game for his mafia brethren.
  3. GnRLiars-80% mafia-far too experienced and good at the game, most likely partners with meatpuppet
  4. magisme-65% mafia
  5. I_Are_ess--50/50-probably excited to play the game and not sure of the rules
  6. KFCBucket-50/50-fulfulling his promises from previous games
  7. Facekicker-70% town
  8. Major Mayhem
  9. meatpuppet-80% Mafia-may be inexperienced, but picks things up quickly, and working with GNRLiars, you have a very intelligent, dangerous combo
  10. Wasted-60% town-
  11. GUNNER-60% town- 

Just now, Major Mayhem said:

I think everyone is doing what Mafia does, because they are either active, quiet, disengaged, engaged, leave no Trace, or right in the thick of it and any combination between the members.   

I guess you have look for the inconsistencies in the activities.  

If Liars is such a good player why does he suspect me? I guess I’m just throwing shit around too much. 

So gunner is basically quitting?  That's great, another game ruined because some asshole signed up and then didn't play.  I'm getting really tired of that.  In the future, we really need to vet people who play.  I love Gunner thinks that DS, cardi, connor are never playing again.  That's not at all what they said.  They are just sitting this one game out.  

I tend to agree with GnRLiars that based on Gunner's behavior, he's most likely town.  

My vote stays on IRS (i'm not typing out his fucking name, it's annoying).  Just something in my gut feeling about his behavior.  But I could be persuaded to get rid of gunner if he's going to quit or bork the game with his antics.  I dunno, looks like we are on our way to page 20.  

19 minutes ago, wasted said:

If Liars is such a good player why does he suspect me? I guess I’m just throwing shit around too much. 

Because you are town and he's trying to build a suspicion.  Remember, he said you were his number 2, behind who else?  Meatpuppet. His partner.  

11 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

Because you are town and he's trying to build a suspicion.  Remember, he said you were his number 2, behind who else?  Meatpuppet. His partner.  

My vote is on @I_Are_ess

Stop with the paranoia

I think it was me and IRS. He’s definitely wrong on me and IRS is just wacky. Not sure where either vote leaves us. 

On 1/9/2019 at 10:53 AM, GnRLiars said:

My exchange with @meatpuppet last night was a perfect example of “dumb” playing. 

He conveniently forgot who he voted for..

couldnt remember who voted for him...

hes is my top suspect for day 1 now,

with @wasted a close second. . 

Paranoia?  

1 hour ago, Major Mayhem said:

Paranoia?  

I didn’t place a vote on you, so yes. Relax

its Mafia. Saying someone is on your radar and actually voting are very different. 

Maybe i simply want a reaction. Cast a line, take the bait. 

Relax.. I didn’t vote for you. 

That’s what counts. 

1 hour ago, popcorn's snare said:

Because, you're acting weird.  

You obviously don’t know me that well!

Read through all of the pages again. Wow! I am glad there are some brainiacs out there, who were able to make percentage guesses using just the ability to read. Very impressed!

You know what comes out of our ongoing debate? Absolutely nothing. Also... I lost the count. Is there anyone who is one vote away from being lynched? If there is, I'll vote. You can take that as a mafia move, justify it anyway, but the truth is none of us has a clue on who is who.

10 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Read through all of the pages again. Wow! I am glad there are some brainiacs out there, who were able to make percentage guesses using just the ability to read. Very impressed!

You know what comes out of our ongoing debate? Absolutely nothing. Also... I lost the count. Is there anyone who is one vote away from being lynched? If there is, I'll vote. You can take that as a mafia move, justify it anyway, but the truth is none of us has a clue on who is who.

Official Vote Count

I_Are_ess — 3

GUNNER — 2

KFCBucket — 1

arnold layne — 1

wasted — 1

11 Players, 6 Votes to Lynch