Jump to content
John Bonham

The Illuminati - DAY TWO

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

The guy lobbied everyone on this forum to play.

 

 

LOL this is true ... the guy almost forced everyone to play with him and now he's gone.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry guys.  It was my birthday yesterday.  JB can confirm this.  

 

So I was really fucking busy, and honestly had no time for the game.  I apologize, but that's the truth.  It's been like 3 fuckin days of family and friends blowing up my phone, insisting on taking me out, texting, calling, all that shit.  I'm sure many of you can empathize.

 

I'm back now and will engage with the game.  I need to catch up, and will post back once I read what has transpired.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

I'm sorry guys.  It was my birthday yesterday.  JB can confirm this.  

 

So I was really fucking busy, and honestly had no time for the game.  I apologize, but that's the truth.  It's been like 3 fuckin days of family and friends blowing up my phone, insisting on taking me out, texting, calling, all that shit.  I'm sure many of you can empathize.

 

I'm back now and will engage with the game.  I need to catch up, and will post back once I read what has transpired.  

Unvote: Popcorn Snare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

I'm sorry guys.  It was my birthday yesterday.  JB can confirm this.  

 

So I was really fucking busy, and honestly had no time for the game.  I apologize, but that's the truth.  It's been like 3 fuckin days of family and friends blowing up my phone, insisting on taking me out, texting, calling, all that shit.  I'm sure many of you can empathize.

 

I'm back now and will engage with the game.  I need to catch up, and will post back once I read what has transpired.  

You don't have to apologize for shit in regards to a reasonable absence. Life happens. I understand. 

 

Time to build a wall around my New York assets and the mafia will pay. A lack of participation has very little correllation to mafia anyway.

 

In my experience the ones that are most active are mafia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, magisme said:

Who has been MIA? popcorn's snare comes to mind for me. Remember that he was the one who suggested another mafia game in the first place, and then he campaigned heavily to recruit players. I'm not happy to make him a suspect since he might be my favorite mafia player, but we can't ignore his inactivity, right?

 

@popcorn's snare, mansplain yourself.

 

Unvote: GUNNER

I swear to god, it was my birthday yesterday.  

 

Still catching up on the thread.  But I love how people who have posted less than me are getting a free pass, but I go on a slight vacation, and everyone jumps my shit.  

 

I'm back, I'm ready to play.  I'm ready to participate and help out and contribute to finding clues and examining behavior of players.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

For Day 1 only?

 

i actually don’t mind this

I do. 

 

GUNNER is a crafty bastard man. I don't trust a thing he says. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wasted said:

Doesn’t seem to be valuable to town either. 

 

Oh look who's fucking talking.  I guess I should just be glad you're not ruining the game like last time when you signed up, then ghosted completely.  Asshole.  

 

Looking at your posts in this thread, I'm clearly and objectively more valuable to town than your worthless low yield self.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

You don't have to apologize for shit in regards to a reasonable absence. Life happens. I understand. 

 

Time to build a wall around my New York assets and the mafia will pay. A lack of participation has very little correllation to mafia anyway.

 

In my experience the ones that are most active are mafia. 

Mmm, sometimes the people who are the least active are mafia.  You yourself have used that to great effect in games past.  HOWEVER, I'm not contradicting you or arguing.  Lance and others used to fill the thread up pretending to be town babbling away, and that tactic may be more common.   

 

It's tough.  I need to grow a pair and vote for someone.  Leaning towards gunner, but there are some other candidates.  We need to get this show on the road.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, popcorn's snare said:

 

Oh look who's fucking talking.  I guess I should just be glad you're not ruining the game like last time when you signed up, then ghosted completely.  Asshole.  

 

Looking at your posts in this thread, I'm clearly and objectively more valuable to town than your worthless low yield self.  

Not if you never post.

 

I don’t think I’m anymore worthless than anyone else. Unless Gunner’s plans are legit. We are all just having theories and noticing things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, arnold layne said:

You don't have to apologize for shit in regards to a reasonable absence. Life happens. I understand. 

 

Time to build a wall around my New York assets and the mafia will pay. A lack of participation has very little correllation to mafia anyway.

 

In my experience the ones that are most active are mafia. 

So what do you think we should do about GNRLiars suggesting Popcorn’s absence was mafia-like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gunner is an idiot.  Stop giving him credit for anything.  Stop drinking the gunner koolaid people.  He's a player, just like anyone else.  Don't get caught up in his "mastermind" posturing.  I really wish Skeeter was playing so he could write a wall of text zinging gunner.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, popcorn's snare said:

Gunner is an idiot.  Stop giving him credit for anything.  Stop drinking the gunner koolaid people.  He's a player, just like anyone else.  Don't get caught up in his "mastermind" posturing.  I really wish Skeeter was playing so he could write a wall of text zinging gunner.  lol

So who do you think is Mafia at this point? 

 

Laying low isn’t a clue, Gunner and magisme feud is confusing. 

 

Then there’s players changing votes. It’s like they try something then it doesn’t work so they try another. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Illuminati surfaced next in Bavaria in 1776

Adam Weishaupt, a student of the occult, studied the teachings of Hassan i Sabbah and grew hemp in his backyard

On February 2, 1776, Weishaupt achieved illumination

Weishaupt officially founded the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria on May 1st, 1776

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, wasted said:

So what do you think we should do about GNRLiars suggesting Popcorn’s absence was mafia-like?

I dunno. Make your own decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will fong you until your outsides are in, your insides are out, and your entrails become your extrails.

Pain! Lots of pain! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wasted said:

So who do you think is Mafia at this point? 

 

Laying low isn’t a clue, Gunner and magisme feud is confusing. 

 

Then there’s players changing votes. It’s like they try something then it doesn’t work so they try another. 

 

It's day 1.  It's a shit show.  Yes, Gunner always does partnerships and tries to domineer the game.  He's rarely right about anything and mostly just fills the thread with spam that we have to sift through.  He definitely did it once or twice when he was mafia.  

 

As for suspects, it's a crap shoot on day 1.  Day 1 is just difficult.  That's why real discussion is good, instead of gunner instigating crap that does nothing and makes it tough to get a read on people.    

 

I'm glad you're playing.  Don't take my shit talking seriously.  I always let loose in mafia.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, arnold layne said:

I dunno. Make your own decision. 

So you’re reading too much into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, popcorn's snare said:

 

It's day 1.  It's a shit show.  Yes, Gunner always does partnerships and tries to domineer the game.  He's rarely right about anything and mostly just fills the thread with spam that we have to sift through.  He definitely did it once or twice when he was mafia.  

 

As for suspects, it's a crap shoot on day 1.  Day 1 is just difficult.  That's why real discussion is good, instead of gunner instigating crap that does nothing and makes it tough to get a read on people.    

 

I'm glad you're playing.  Don't take my shit talking seriously.  I always let loose in mafia.  

I wasn’t saying you are a bad player. I was just saying this guy’s not even here. So he’s either mafia or he’s expendable town. But you popped up immeadiately. 

 

Oh I thought this partnership thing is really for if you are Town and you get two experienced players like me and meatpuppet as protection. But he could be mafia leading us to kill his arch nemesis magisme. I know I’m town so when he did it I was like is he mafia? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two typos. Arnold isn’t reading too much into GNRliars theory and me and meatpuppet are not experienced players so that’s why Gunner wanted to partner up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, wasted said:

He’s also not really been around much. 

Not around much and as I pointed out earlier, very eager to vote someone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×