John Bonham

The Illuminati - DAY THREE

Just now, GUNNER said:

Why would I tell you to vote for Arnold?

Being town I would be kicked for that. Being mafia that would make you know my role.

Besides, there was never a wagon against arnold.

First you said I was trying to pm him now you say I wanted you to vote for him.

You are crazy or just, wasted.

Vote: wasted

At first I thought it was you arnold talking. But I realised it’s you quote arnold and saying vote for him. 

Why I don’t know. I think it’s because just want the first day over. Maybe it was part of the partnership you thought we had. You just wanted to control the vote and move on. That’s you acting as a Town. 

But if you are mafia then you were just directing a vote at Arnold because you know he’s town. 

I think you are Town more but you want to control the situation. You wanted the game played your way. You might be Town but you are mafia at heart. 

Just now, Major Mayhem said:

Oh, so JB said that gunner messed up by pming wasted?  So, where does it say that because I must have missed it.

JB pm’d me and said Gunner screwed up. He broke the rules. He said I could use that info in the game but I couldn’t screenshot the pm. But I could quote it. This is the quote

On 1/10/2019 at 11:06 AM, arnold layne said: 

In my experience the ones that are most active are mafia. 

Everybody knows this is false.

Join the wagon and vote for him.

It’s basically a pm where Gunner tells me to vote on Arnold because his logic is bogus. 

It seems almost random but probably his plan B after the partnership thing failed. 

It doesn’t neccesarily mean Gunner is mafia. It just means he’s very annoying. I’m voting just to get rid of his style of play that is derailing the game at this point. If he’s mafia that’s a bonus. Even if he’s town he’s still mafia. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think it’s because just want The first day over.

To finish the day I would ask you, the great wasted, to hammeR arnold, a player who didnt have many votes. This is gold.

Maybe it was part of the partnership you thought we had.

The partnership thing its an ingame gimmick to make people talk. I never ever pmed anyone based on that.

I think you are Town

And thats you vote for me. I rest my case.

You might be Town but you are mafia at heart. 

:lol:

I'm gonna say GUNNER is mafia and he meant to PM a mafia partner but he accidentally sent it to wasted.

Official Vote: GUNNER

Just now, GUNNER said:

To finish the day I would ask you, the great wasted, to hammeR arnold, a player who didnt have many votes. This is gold.

The partnership thing its an ingame gimmick to make people talk. I never ever pmed anyone based on that.

And thats you vote for me. I rest my case.

:lol:

Like I said admit you pm’d me and I’ll take the vote off. JB said he won’t merc you. You are safe for sending the pm. If you are Town admit it. 

There's no way he's town if he actually sent the PM. He's retarded enough to PM the wrong person, but he's not retarded enough to PM when he's town.

Just now, magisme said:

I'm gonna say GUNNER is mafia and he meant to PM a mafia partner but he accidentally sent it to wasted.

Official Vote: GUNNER

Yeah that’s a possibility. 

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

There's no way he's town if he actually sent the PM. He's retarded enough to PM the wrong person, but he's not retarded enough to PM when he's town.

There is no PM.

He invented this bullshit 1 post after I accuse him from being dirty. Pure retaliation. Way after that quote from arnold. Go back and re-read the story. Pure nonsense.

Have to agree with @GUNNER's logic again. Nothing confirms the PM. Each one of us could be accused of using it. I could tell right now that @magisme PM'd me and ensure you JB allowed me to say that Mags f****d up! Trust me guys! :)

Wasted just pmed me. I would printscreen but I cant. But JB said I can quote that PM.

Just now, magisme said:

His pm is basically Arnold is full of shit so vote for him. It’s more of a town theory. Mafia would say he’s got a vote on such and such let’s vote x. 

It might have been a suicide bid/don’t give a fuck as a town. 

It could also be a mafia who was getting voted trying to trick me into pming with him. So he takes me out. 

16 minutes ago, wasted said:

Like I said admit you pm’d me and I’ll take the vote off.

I admit. Now save me. Lol

Actually, @wasted if you are truthful and you are allowed to post the PM. Could you "print screen" it in your inbox? Because otherwise your proof equals my proof:

On 1/12/2019 at 3:06 AM, wasted said:

I am mafia, but I fucked up.

Just now, GUNNER said:

There is no PM.

He invented this bullshit 1 post after I accuse him from being dirty. Pure retaliation. Way after that quote from arnold. Go back and re-read the story. Pure nonsense.

I realised you started accusing me after I didn’t reply to your pm immeadiately. 

Just now, KFCBucket said:

Actually, @wasted if you are truthful and you are allowed to post the PM. Could you "print screen" it in your inbox? Because otherwise your proof equals my proof:

I am mafia, but I fucked up.

Fair point but this is the way JB wants it. He won’t kill anyone like he said in the Eye quote, we have to do it. But he allowed me to use the info that Gunner screwed up and broke the rules. 

Then Gunner asked me to prove it, so I asked JB if I could quote Gunner’s post, he said yes but no screen shot. So that’s what I posted.

Just now, GUNNER said:

Arent you going to save me @wasted?

Did you lie?

There was a window which closed after you started shitting on me again. 

Just now, GUNNER said:

There is no PM.

Here is where the window closed. I do actually think you are town though. 

1 minute ago, wasted said:

There was a window which closed after you started shitting on me again. 

Lol.

Liar.

Tried to screw me with lies after being accused 1 single time.

This is Miser level here.

The most hilarious is if turn to be town and made it all up just to save his ass, failing miserably.

1 minute ago, wasted said:

I do actually think you are town though. 

And thats why you are voting for me. lol

Just now, GUNNER said:

And thats why you are voting for me. lol

Like I said you have to admit you sent the pm. Then not call me liar 2 posts later. But I think that’s over now. 

I’ve told the truth about this as best I can. Now it’s for others to decide. 

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

Like I said you have to admit you sent the pm. Then not call me liar 2 posts later. But I think that’s over now. 

I’ve told the truth about this as best I can. Now it’s for others to decide. 

You didnt remove when I said "I admit".

Thats why you are objectively a liar.

You've pulled a stunt similar to this in another game 

That time you turned up Mafia. 

Maybe it's your M.O.

official vote:GUNNER