John Bonham

The Illuminati - DAY FOUR

1 hour ago, I_Are_ess said:

Following with interest and voting but keeping an open mind at this point.  😃

This. Also, I see we love to get to page 55 on day one ;)

13 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

This is not true.

I remember a game in recent history where the Mafia voted each other out by having one of their own initiate the voting process thus making that particular Mafia player appear to be town.

He took them to the END and single handedly won the game for Mafia

That's quite a Machiavellian and risky choice. Like when the Aliens escape in Alien Resurrection. I'm going to have to think about that.

It takes a pretty selfless mafia team to willingly sacrifice themselves and let one person get all the glory.  I'm curious, who was on that team?

27 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

It takes a pretty selfless mafia team to willingly sacrifice themselves and let one person get all the glory.  I'm curious, who was on that team?

Brasky did it.

not sure who else was on his team. 

it wasn’t a one man show. They played together and it worked out very well for the team.

he couldn’t have done it alone.

So, with that said, I trust nobody

29 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

The object of the game is to win. I’m not sure how this is selfless. They were all in it together.  Like I said, I’m not sure it could have worked otherwise

31 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

@GUNNER, I appreciate your offer.  I'm going to have to give it some more thought.  Who else is in your alliance?

Meatpuppet and wasted.

It wasn't their choice, it was set like this before the game's start.

37 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

It takes a pretty selfless mafia team to willingly sacrifice themselves and let one person get all the glory.

I did that once ... the guy still glorifies himself in a daily baisis for winning a game alone ... lol.

12 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

The object of the game is to win. I’m not sure how this is selfless. They were all in it together.  Like I said, I’m not sure it could have worked otherwise

That's a solid mafia team.  Most people want to stay till the end, not sacrifice themselves.  That's what I meant.  

8 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

I did that once ... the guy still glorifies himself in a daily baisis for winning a game alone ... lol.

Skeeter??

Illuminati, a short-lived movement of republican free thought founded on May Day 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, professor of canon law at Ingolstadt and a former Jesuit

From 1778 onward they began to make contact with various Masonic lodges where they often managed to gain a commanding position

The scheme itself had its attractions for literary men like Goethe and Herder, and even for the reigning dukes of Gotha and Weimar

The movement suffered from internal dissention and was ultimately banned by an edict of the Bavarian government in 1785

33 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Brasky did it.

not sure who else was on his team. 

it wasn’t a one man show. They played together and it worked out very well for the team.

he couldn’t have done it alone.

So, with that said, I trust nobody

Did Brasky tell you this or is it just your recollection of events?  Was this a game that included Hans Moleman and in this river?

7 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Who are the modern day Illuminati? 

I don't believe in be illuminati as such. I do believe in western society powerful corporate figure heads have the power to change thibgs worldwide and I believe they often do things that negatively affdct others to suit their own interest. 

"Maybe it's the weed talking, Joe, but hear me out. What if it wasn't Izzy, Slash, Axl, Beta, or anyone else? What if it was the Jews who killed GNR? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time they killed the most important thing on the planet."

16 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

I really miss the feature where you could see post counts in an individual thread.  Not sure why invision got rid of that.  

What does that matter?

If someone doesn't post you'll imply he is mafia. If someone posts alot you'll imply he is mafia.

33 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

Did Brasky tell you this or is it just your recollection of events?  Was this a game that included Hans Moleman and in this river?

I was part of the game.

i don’t remember other players. 

Whats the difference?

18 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

I was part of the game.

i don’t remember other players. 

Whats the difference?

I think I remember that game 😄

32 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

What’s the vote count senõr @John Bonham

Official Vote Count

GUNNER — 1 (magisme)

KFCBucket — 1 (KFCBucket)

magisme — 2 (GUNNER; I_Are_ess)

... I think.

@meatpuppet @wasted what are you waiting for, partners?