John Bonham

The Illuminati - DAY FOUR

2 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

By using this logic (which is odd because I used the same logic my first few games)

why is @popcorn's snare the only other player at 100 % town?

Because he said I'm probably Town, which I am. If he was Mafia he would only do that if it as a freebie, otherwise the best gambit as Mafia (at least at small scale) is to perpetually and successfully misinform and convince others to vote for me. It could be the former but I'll stick with the belief that players always act in their own interest.

If he was Town then he gets no disadvantage is supposing this and would have no advantage in misleading...unless I'm such a terrible Town player he wants me out of the game. Now that I know he is Town, I feel more comfortable surviving. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffie–Hellman_key_exchange

I could make another table?....nevermind.

31 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

word of advice, 

a partership with GUNNER never ends well for anyone

It's not my fault if players can't use the partnership properly.

All I can do for my partners is to stay loyal to the partnership (and I always am). I can't do miracles.

It's easy to blame me ... but that's why this time the partnerships/teams were set randomly before the game start.

If you are clean and you don't know who is who and what you should do, than this is the easiest way to play: stay loyal to the partnership.

10 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

The players that say so and so is 100% town are usually mafia imo.

Only mafia knows who is who.

Stay loyal to your partnership and you'll have a path to follow ... it may not be the perfect path and it may turn to be shit, but it's not under your control and no one can honestly blame you for your actions. Otherwise, everytime you make a wrong move, like every dumb vanilla townie always do, you'll be crucified by everyone.

12 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

The players that say so and so is 100% town are usually mafia imo.

Maybe not 100% but enough to where I have to made a decision somewhere. I'm pretty sure he is Town.

All we have to do now is establish vet other Town using a similar public handshake. We won't need to know who is Mafia directly. All mafia will be destroyed.

"You're in the dope business, too?"

"I'm in every illegal business.Every time a government declares something verboten,

two groups move in to service the black market created:"

I'm inclined to give meatpuppet the benefit of the doubt. If he was Mafia surely they'd have told him to keep quiet until he gets the hang of things?

On 1/5/2019 at 2:49 PM, magisme said:

Official Vote: GUNNER

Are you going to keep it?

2 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

Because he said I'm probably Town, which I am. If he was Mafia he would only do that if it as a freebie, otherwise the best gambit as Mafia (at least at small scale) is to perpetually and successfully misinform and convince others to vote for me.

What do you mean by "freebie" here?

17 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Are you going to keep it?

What reason do I have to change it? You're still pushing your partnership thing, which does little more than throw a fog over the game and allow you to attention whore, so during Day 1, while everyone else is basically null, you are (imo) the most detrimental to town.

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

What do you mean by "freebie" here?

Giving away a free hint with the expectation it's harmless because I'm new.

Just now, meatpuppet said:

Giving away a free hint with the expectation it's harmless because I'm new.

Mafia always defends at least one townie. If he's mafia and he knows you're not, he could be trying to buy good will.

46 minutes ago, magisme said:

What reason do I have to change it?

I just wanted to know. Because I have to stay loyal to the partnership thing.

You are vouting for me so I'm going to vote for you

Official Vote: Magisme

@meatpuppet and @wasted, stay loyal to the partnership and vote for Mags. He's attacking us.

Mafia's numbers are in the minority and precious. Mafia would go along with concessions and saying things just for noise but can't afford the extreme like sacrificing one of their own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTTUMkQSFpQ

2 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

Mafia's numbers are in the minority and precious. Mafia would go along with concessions and saying things just for noise but can't afford the extreme like sacrificing one of their own.

Dude, stop trying to be good at mafia. Everyone (except me, because I use pure logic) sucks playing it.

Just stay loyal to the partnership and lets get rid of the guy who's trying to kill me. Why? Because it's the only way you have to stay alive (if you're not mafia) ... having someone in whom you can trust. Your partners, me and wasted.

@Major Mayhem do you want to join the partnership ... we would be the biggest partnership in the game so we could make the rules.

28 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Gunner wants to make the rules...

I make my rules. Deal with it.

1 hour ago, meatpuppet said:

This is not true.

I remember a game in recent history where the Mafia voted each other out by having one of their own initiate the voting process thus making that particular Mafia player appear to be town.

He took them to the END and single handedly won the game for Mafia

1 minute ago, I_Are_ess said:

Who here has Facebook? 

That's for suburban dad's who want to have an affair with their high school sweetheart.

I'll tell,you what I do have, 

Shares in Facebook. At least for the time being.