John Bonham

The Illuminati - DAY FOUR

2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

So 

@KFCBucket says he’ll play then follows up on a “promise” from last game to vote himself.

then disappears. 

Hello....

So... Did it ever occour to you that I may be in different time-zone? :)

The "promise" you refer to is public, just check our last mafia game. Also - if it weren't for the promise, I would already vote @GUNNER just to avoid 85 pages of shit in this thread ;) And because it's funny to unleash his rage. The butthurt is always strong in this one :)

20 hours ago, I_Are_ess said:

magisme

9 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Official Vote Count

GUNNER — 2

KFCBucket — 1

magisme — 1

?

5 hours ago, meatpuppet said:
  1. popcorn's snare  (100% town)
  2. arnold layne (67% mafia)
  3. GnRLiars (67% mafia)
  4. magisme (67% mafia)
  5. I_Are_ess  independent
  6. KFCBucket Mafia (67% mafia)
  7. Facekicker (75% town)
  8. Major Mayhem (50% mafia)
  9. meatpuppet
  10. wasted (75% mafia)
  11. GUNNER mafia (75% mafia)

So, you think Im 75% and popcorn is 100% but you decided to vote for me, your team partner? Makes perfect sense.

Funny how in your list you dont say you are 0%.

Guys, we have an official traitor. Lets get him:

Unvote: Magisme

Vote: Meatpuppet

@magisme and @Major Mayhem, any of you want to replace this traitor in our team?

19 minutes ago, wasted said:

Seems a little hard on the new player?

The new player who voted for me for no reason and against the rules of the partnership.

Im not talking about deleting posts. Anyone can do it by mistake.

Just now, GUNNER said:

The new player who voted for me for no reason and against the rules of the partnership.

Im not talking about deleting posts. Anyone can do it by mistake.

Would a new player really be mafia? 

Just now, wasted said:

Would a new player really be mafia? 

The roles were distributed randomly.

Just now, GUNNER said:

The roles were distributed randomly.

But would a new mafia player be so pro active so early? Wouldn’t they just be taking directions from some more experienced player?

36 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

lmao there aren't any rules to a partnership. If you think people are going to abide by your weird alignments then you're clearly delusional. 

But you're not as stupid as you read. 

41 minutes ago, wasted said:

But would a new mafia player be so pro active so early? Wouldn’t they just be taking directions from some more experienced player?

I dont know who's mafia or not. Trying to figure who is who its pointless, because anyone can act as they want, to make you think what they want you to think.

The exercise of trying to find mafia so early in the game and with so many players alive its pure waste of time or an act of luck.

That's why I defined, after the game start, some guidelines which I will follow while Im alive and until there's only few players left in the game. There's when you can really try to figure who is who ... after reading player's actions along the game.

Whoever is so sure of their fantastic theories about other players this early in the game ... can only mean one thing.

There is an eye through blackest night

A vigil ever keeps;

A vision of unerring light,

O'er lowly vale, o'er giddy height,

The Eye that never sleeps.

2 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Funny how in your list you dont say you are 0%.

My list doesn't say I'm 0% for me, it's not acknowledged because my opinion would be of no value.

I think I'm just a singularity manipulating the block chain. I don't really have ill will. I think even as a game of partial information, there is enough information early on to determine who is mafia and who is town. 

Vote me all you want, just like the masses that think democracy is "real" and that "they" aren't running things.

The fact that you didn't change the partnership once the game has started may not seem like information but it actually is. It implies you may be mafia and know who is mafia and therefore who is town.

The assignment of roles was random so the below each have 25% probability.

[MafiaGUNNERMafiameatpuppet]  = GUNNER and I bullshitting publically. Maybe be important to others but since I know I'm Town, not important for my vote.

[TownGUNNERMafiameatpuppet]  = Maybe be important to others but since I know I'm Town, not important for my vote.

[MafiaGUNNERTownmeatpuppet]  = M

[TownGUNNERTownmeatpuppet]  = T

For me only possibilities M and T are ones to contemplate.

If it was T then GUNNER would not have an incentive to change the partnership at the beginning because he would have no information.

If it was M then GUNNER would possibly have an incentive to change the partnership at the beginning (even 1%) because he would have new information knowing who is Town and who is Mafia.

GUNNER vigorously defended the partnership implying he has some information.

6 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

My list doesn't say I'm 0% for me, it's not acknowledged because my opinion would be of no value.

I think I'm just a singularity manipulating the block chain. I don't really have ill will. I think even as a game of partial information, there is enough information early on to determine who is mafia and who is town. 

Vote me all you want, just like the masses that think democracy is "real" and that "they" aren't running things.

The fact that you didn't change the partnership once the game has started may not seem like information but it actually is. It implies you may be mafia and know who is mafia and therefore who is town.

[MafiaGUNNERMafiameatpuppet]  = GUNNER and I bullshitting publically. Maybe be important to others but since I know I'm Town, not important for my vote.

[TownGUNNERMafiameatpuppet]  = Maybe be important to others but since I know I'm Town, not important for my vote.

If it was T then GUNNER would not have an incentive to change the partnership at the beginning because he would have no information.

If it was M then GUNNER would possibly have an incentive to change the partnership at the beginning (even 1%) because he would have new information knowing who is Town and who is Mafia.

Geez. This guy is more anoying than me.

I don't think I'm playing the game as it was intended and probably won't be invited back. I tend to be a selfish, Machiavellian person and oblivious to my actions. 

As an olive branch @GUNNER, I'll switch my vote.

Unvote: GUNNER

Official Vote: KFCBucket

2 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

I don't think I'm playing the game as it was intended and probably won't be invited back. I tend to be a selfish, Machiavellian person and oblivious to my actions. 

As an olive branch @GUNNER, I'll switch my vote.

Unvote: GUNNER

Official Vote: KFCBucket

:facepalm:

Unvote: Meatpuppet

4 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

So... Did it ever occour to you that I may be in different time-zone? :)

The "promise" you refer to is public, just check our last mafia game. Also - if it weren't for the promise, I would already vote @GUNNER just to avoid 85 pages of shit in this thread ;) And because it's funny to unleash his rage. The butthurt is always strong in this one :)

Different time zones only play a role in shady 1980ies insider trading.  

Im not here to bring up old games,  it I do remember and I must say, it’s a very shrewd move.

6 players needed for a lynch. You put the heat on yourself by voting. Now, either you have the confidence that nobody will follow you because it’s completly unrelevant to this game thus almost guaranteeing nobody follows suit and you get a free pass to Day 2 providing you’re not night killed 

or

youre Mafia and have the (presumably) other 2-3 players on tour team voting someone else, also practically guaranteeing you a pass to Day 2 providing you’re not night killed 

Either way, well played. 

6 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

That’s exactly the type of people we need in this game.

welcome aboard. 

Youve already usurped @GUNNER from the War Room negioating table.

word of advice, 

a partership with GUNNER never ends well for anyone

10 hours ago, meatpuppet said:
  1. popcorn's snare  (100% town)
  2. arnold layne (67% mafia)
  3. GnRLiars (67% mafia)
  4. magisme (67% mafia)
  5. I_Are_ess  independent
  6. KFCBucket Mafia (67% mafia)
  7. Facekicker (75% town)
  8. Major Mayhem (50% mafia)
  9. meatpuppet
  10. wasted (75% mafia)
  11. GUNNER mafia (75% mafia)

My current guestimate weightings. There are overweights towards mafia but will adjust as game goes along.

1 hour ago, meatpuppet said:

59 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

Probably. I could just be a crank.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

See above post