Jump to content
John Bonham

The Illuminati - DAY FOUR

Recommended Posts

Just now, GUNNER said:

Do you think that lying is the best way to screw me just because I implied you could be mafia in the first posts of this page?

 

Why didnt you talk about pms before?

I thought it was Bonham’s pm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wasted said:

I thought it was Bonham’s pm. 

 

Probably it was, you dumb ass. :lol:

 

Thanks for killing us both with your dumbness, miser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GUNNER said:

 

That was before the game start and we know the roles. Stop twisting everything.

 

I’m just retracing your moves. 

 

You coukd be town but you pm’d me out of gettimg voted off or something? That’s only reason I can think of. I didn’t even vote for you. 

 

Considering you were quitting the game you are fighting this pretty hard now. 

 

Bonham will confirm you tried to pm me then you’ll be gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GUNNER said:

 

Probably it was, you dumb ass. :lol:

 

Thanks for killing us both with your dumbness, miser.

No when opened mail folder it was from Gunner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You said you thought it was JB's PM but you didnt open. Why wouldnt you open JB'S pm?

 

Either you are the dumbest mafia ever, trying to screw a town with a tactic that will kill you sooner or later, or you are the dumbest town ever, confusing a PM from the host with a inexistent PM from a player.

 

Why would I pm you about quiting the game? We arent even friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wasted said:

No when opened mail folder it was from Gunner. 

 

First didnt open, now he opened.

 

JB kill us both please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wasted said:

 

Considering you were quitting the game you are fighting this pretty hard now. 

 

 

 

I wasnt quiting the game. I just gave up from giving a contribution for this stupid day.

 

Im not fighting hard. Do you want me to let you lie and stay quiet?

 

What are you waiting to send the pm to JB? Do you think he can violate mail boxes? You have to send it to him. Anyone can confirm this. Why dont you send it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GUNNER said:

You said you thought it was JB's PM but you didnt open. Why wouldnt you open JB'S pm?

 

Either you are the dumbest mafia ever, trying to screw a town with a tactic that will kill you sooner or later, or you are the dumbest town ever, confusing a PM from the host with a inexistent PM from a player.

 

Why would I pm you about quiting the game? We arent even friends.

I got multiple pms from Bonham about joining the game. 

 

I don’t know why you would pm me as town. Coming clean is your only hope. Say why you pm’d me as town. You were quitting the game?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wasted said:

I got multiple pms from Bonham about joining the game. 

 

I don’t know why you would pm me as town. Coming clean is your only hope. Say why you pm’d me as town. You were quitting the game?

 

 

 

Have you already send the PM to JB? We are all waiting.

 

I dont know since when you are my confident to run to you everytime I need a shoulder to cry or to quit a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GUNNER said:

 

I wasnt quiting the game. I just gave up from giving a contribution for this stupid day.

 

Im not fighting hard. Do you want me to let you lie and stay quiet?

 

What are you waiting to send the pm to JB? Do you think he can violate mail boxes? You have to send it to him. Anyone can confirm this. Why dont you send it?

I’m waiting for @John Bonham. I’m

not sure on the rules. 

 

Let’s not make it a big thing. You could well be town, which makes this even dumber.

 

Maybe you have just killed yourself. If not I’m willing to listen. You have to admit you have caused a lot of trouble with this. As town just come clean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geez...

 

unvote wasted

 

vote Gunner

 

Catching a mafia in day 2 is not bad at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

See, this is why I voted for Gunner.  He's just fucking the game up and ruining it.  

 

Yes, because it was my fault he is too stupid to see who sent him pms or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wasted said:

Gunner will be gone once JB sees he tried to pm me. 

 

Im still waiting for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what ...I'll try my inaide thoughts:

 

Mafia is:

@wasted/ @GUNNER - because of the stupid PM action

@popcorn's snare - because of that stupid attack on Gunner just right now. Don't know why only Gunner takea the blame for the PM situation (PMS LOL)

@Major Mayhem - he is mostly inactive, doesn't contribute except from posts like 'juicy'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

I don't like mags

 

7 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

A vote for gunner is a vote for sanity 

Really makes you think.

 

Also, now I'm mafia because I won't bandwagon? Come on now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

You know what ...I'll try my inaide thoughts:

 

Mafia is:

@wasted/ @GUNNER - because of the stupid PM action

@popcorn's snare - because of that stupid attack on Gunner just right now. Don't know why only Gunner takea the blame for the PM situation (PMS LOL)

@Major Mayhem - he is mostly inactive, doesn't contribute except from posts like 'juicy'

 

Stupid attack on gunner?  I've been 100% consistent on my treatment of gunner, in this game, and in previous games.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KFCBucket said:

You know what ...I'll try my inaide thoughts:

 

Mafia is:

@wasted/ @GUNNER - because of the stupid PM action

@popcorn's snare - because of that stupid attack on Gunner just right now. Don't know why only Gunner takea the blame for the PM situation (PMS LOL)

@Major Mayhem - he is mostly inactive, doesn't contribute except from posts like 'juicy'

Back from a 3 beer lunch. 

 

I’m town so don’t get too attached to your theory.

 

I don’t know about Gunner. Why pm me it’s instant death? Well until Bonham gets up. 

 

Btw can pm Bonham about this pm thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, magisme said:

 

I'm unvoting until Bonham clears this up.

 

 

He wont say a word.

 

Either wasted is mafia and is trying to screw me but he is too stupid to realise he will be lynched after I turn town. Or he is town and is too stupid to see the difference between a pm from me and from JB.

 

I still dont understand why in the world I would PM him, why he only start talking about this after I accuse him fro being dumb and being mafia, and why didnt he sent the PM to JB yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

 

Stupid attack on gunner?  I've been 100% consistent on my treatment of gunner, in this game, and in previous games.  lol

But why gunner when wasted could also do a stupid move in the pm case? Why? This just proves it is all about resentment, nothing else. 

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

Back from a 3 beer lunch. 

 

I’m town so don’t get too attached to your theory.

 

I don’t know about Gunner. Why pm me it’s instant death? Well until Bonham gets up. 

 

Btw can pm Bonham about this pm thing?

Chillax. I said it is either you or Gunner. If you are so sure, you won't be voted :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×