popcorn's snare

ATTENTION new or semi-new posters or people who have never played mafia: play mafia. JB is hosting and he can hold your hand.

It's an easy game to play.  Don't be intimidated.  The owner of the site is hosting the game.  He wants you to play.

Here's the Cliffs notes: You're trying to identify the mafia people and vote them off.  If you're mafia, you're trying to pretend you're a townie and use subversive james-bond-type tactics to get townies voted off or removed.  Townies don't get to PM eachother outside the game thread.  Mafia members can talk to eachother and strategize outside the thread.  Part of the game is proving your town-ness and backing it up by consistently explaining your behaviors.   

JB is hosting and he can hold your hand.  You don't have to remember all the nuances.  JB can answer your questions.  

So if you're new, or semi-new, or have never played: you should play.  If you hate me, you should play.  Play just to get me voted off.  Play just to talk shit to me and make fun of me.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAGGOT FOUR!

2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

\JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY! 

PLEASE SOMEONE SIGN UP AS AN ALTERNATE / SUBSTITUTE PLAYER FOR GNFNR MAFIA GAME #23 HERE