Sign in to follow this  
EstrangedTWAT

9 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Natty Light is all I can afford this year. Sorry @AxlisOld.

I found a shop selling 3 x 660ml bottles of beer for a dollar. If it tastes too weak I add salt. 

Confirmed, 2019 is pure shit

So far...

Shit sister-in-law busted for coke, Dept of Children and Families seized her 10-month-old baby. She is shit 💩

The best partner in my company (better than me) in massive pain, needs major back surgery, will be out of work for 6 weeks or more :( 

Friend's dog ran away. When we found him, he'd been hit by a car, but wasn't completely dead :( Had to gather him up and bring to the vet to be put to sleep 💔

Another friend who lost his mom and dad to cancer in the past few years, told me last night his sister has cancer in her liver, and he is moving down to Florida to take care of her

What's next?

Jeez, JB, don't say "what's next" out loud....something bad will happen!   Just think of it as a weird fluke 10 days and hope the rest of the year corrects itself.

One of my schools friends died. He got a headache went to doctor they gave him paracetamol and he had a aneurysm in the night and never woke up. He always called me “waster” because he always worked so hard. It’s just bizarre that it all came to nothing. 

13 hours ago, John Bonham said:

So far...

Shit sister-in-law busted for coke, Dept of Children and Families seized her 10-month-old baby. She is shit 💩

The best partner in my company (better than me) in massive pain, needs major back surgery, will be out of work for 6 weeks or more :( 

Friend's dog ran away. When we found him, he'd been hit by a car, but wasn't completely dead :( Had to gather him up and bring to the vet to be put to sleep 💔

Another friend who lost his mom and dad to cancer in the past few years, told me last night his sister has cancer in her liver, and he is moving down to Florida to take care of her

What's next?

That sucks. 

I hate to see anybody having bad luck or not having life be great for them. Hopefully things will turn around and get better for you. 

13 hours ago, John Bonham said:

So far...

What's next?

It can only get better as the tour (year) goes.

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

That sucks. 

I hate to see anybody having bad luck or not having life be great for them. Hopefully things will turn around and get better for you. 

Well, things are going fine for me, it's all these people around me that are having bad luck. I just feel bad for them

I’m so grounded in failure I’m just here watching people join me. I always tell them hey after a week or two of true loserdom it kind of feels awesome.