Sign in to follow this  
EstrangedTWAT

dc487861df8968490dc46e612c2ec041.jpg

1*zuhhwtVxvybvvBSTgg3TMA.jpeg

027_blade_runner_theredlist.0.jpg

Well, it's finally here.

Here in Japan we're just hours away from 2019.  Kinda strange we don't have flying cars and drug crazed roving motorcycle gangs like predicted, but in a lot of ways things are much better and much worse than our famous sci-fi of the 80s would have predicted.

Technology and medicine and all that is wonderful.  Living conditions have never been better around the world for so many people at any time in history.

But on the downside, women are cuntier than they've ever been at any time in history, so that's pretty shit.

Oh well....I'm sure we'll have plenty more $1000 box sets and surprise appearances on children's cartoons to look forward to in the coming year!!

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

my upstairs neighbor just opened his window and yelled HAPPY NEW YEAR NIGGERS at the top of his lungs at the top of his lungs at 4:30 am

now he's drunk stomping around his apartment listening to bagpipe music

They don’t call it The City of Champions for nothing

Happy new year...it's officially 2019.

I think it's the year of the pig.  Which is good.  Cause i love pork.
It's cold, but it's a lovely clear night....saw the big dipper and Orion.
I went to two shrines...one small little one, where the monks offered me a swig of sake, and I reluctantly declined, and then a big one where they have a giant bell.   They ring the bell 108 times starting at midnight.  It's supposed to represent the 108 evils of man or something.  I got to ring the bell.

Now I'm staying up and going back out just before sunrise.  The Japanese believe it's good luck to see the first sunrise of the new year.  I've done it before, and it's very lovely and all, but it's cold as shit.  But one of the things I love about living in Japan is doing all their goofy little customs, so I'll be heading back out in the cold in about 6 hours.

I saw someone on twitter post how she was going to

go to the gym EVERYDAY

pay off her credit card debts 

change diet to eat healthy

i was like bitch, you’re not gonna do any of that. 

Too much change too fast. 

And that hat right there folks is why New Years Resolutions generally don’t work

we are creatures of habit and changing our routine completly is a recipe for failure

1 hour ago, GnRLiars said:

I saw someone on twitter post how she was going to

go to the gym EVERYDAY

pay off her credit card debts 

change diet to eat healthy

i was like bitch, you’re not gonna do any of that. 

Too much change too fast. 

And that hat right there folks is why New Years Resolutions generally don’t work

we are creatures of habit and changing our routine completly is a recipe for failure

Generally if you have to set a date to make change, it is already a lost cause. 

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

the guy upstairs is still on his new years bender

the bagpipe music stopped and now he's arguing with his wife, who's screaming and smashing stuff

You're not making that up?  You actually live in a 90s comedy sketch about white trash?

15 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

these people are native im pretty sure

but yes, i live in a trashy apartment building with cheap rent

Do natives call each other "nigger" or was he just being extra retarded? I assumed he was one of your Somalis.

I believe its going to be the best year of my life even if the first 3 days are the same old shit. Hope didnt die yet.

6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Natty Light is all I can afford this year. Sorry @AxlisOld.

If you're at that price point, at least get Nasty Ice. More bang for the buck. Learn to poverty drink.

47 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

If you're at that price point, at least get Nasty Ice. More bang for the buck. Learn to poverty drink.

I haven't seen that beer since my Shitsconsin Days. 

Keystone Ice, Mickey's, Bud Ice?

Honestly, best bet budget beer? I'd go Icehouse. It's not terrible, usually pretty cheap, and it's 5.5%.

9 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Honestly, best bet budget beer? I'd go Icehouse. It's not terrible, usually pretty cheap, and it's 5.5%.

I trust you. I will pick some up.