popcorn's snare

Does anyone want to play?

2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

You can defend for both of us. Win one for the Gipper.

Stop being a faggot and role play online with a bunch of guys for bragging rights on a hair band forum.

5 hours ago, Bobbo said:

I’ve been on this site seven years and still don’t even know what mafia is lol

Go ahead and play—you would be great at it @Bobbo

If you can post on a message board, you can play Mafia.

You post in the thread and try to guess who is in the Mafia.

People get salty, it's fun.

On 12/31/2018 at 12:46 AM, GnRLiars said:

Whatever man..

like me everyone else, I switch my votes sometimes. But I’m labelled as “all over the place”

but it’s cool. 

Are you you playing or not gangsta?

You're entirely right, but the games are normally too short and with the same people over and over that there's little else to go on. I'll be sitting this one out, I'd like to get more people involved and play a larger game at some stage down the line, but going through the motions with the same players every few months isn't going to help set that up.

5 hours ago, Conor said:

You're entirely right, but the games are normally too short and with the same people over and over that there's little else to go on. I'll be sitting this one out, I'd like to get more people involved and play a larger game at some stage down the line, but going through the motions with the same players every few months isn't going to help set that up.

Bacs out

DS out

GUNNER out

lots of new players. 

But I respect your decision even though I feel it’s a bit of a cop out

7 hours ago, Conor said:

What the fuck?!  Don't be a knob.  Which part of Ireland pronounces the "h" in Thin Lizzy?  You're probably from that part.  

Knowing the other players adds to the fun.  Look pal, we're never going to get a big game.  Ever.  I honestly think these small games with the usual suspects is fun.  You can go back and read other mafia threads and see how they played.  That, to me, is a big selling point on playing.  

I hope you will reconsider.  Play just for shits n giggles.  Do you have a girlfriend?  A mentally challenged little brother or friend?  Let them play under your account.  

I get where you're coming from, but you don't have to exert maximum effort in playing.  Can you just, play casual?  

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

can you not fathom that some people are just FUCKING SICK OF MAFIA

that said, you bought the box set so i guess you've got no problem with the same thing over and over

Oh fuck right off.  You're sick of mafia, which we haven't played in 6 months, but you're not sick of this board and its same shenanigans?  

Fucking play, you same-country-as-downzy cunt.  What the fuck.  Goddamn.  If you're sick of it, then play to troll.  Like, don't put in a lot of effort.  Check the thread once a day.  Don't try hard.  Play on intuition.  Troll people you don't like in the game.   Let a friend of yours play under your account to really fuck with us.  

Your excuse is shit.  It isn't like this game is going to be hosted by some retad.  It's being hosted by JB.  Play you Canadian Supreme motherfucker.

On 12/31/2018 at 5:09 PM, Damn_Smooth said:

:lol:

As for you.  Play.  You don't have to exert maximum effort.  You can just coast.  You can just do rando stuff.  You can just insult people or criticize their playing for obscure reasons.  Stir the pot.  Post nonsensical off-topic posts with hidden meaning.  Check the thread once a day.  Play.  

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

can you not fathom that some people are just FUCKING SICK OF MAFIA

that said, you bought the box set so i guess you've got no problem with the same thing over and over

Now now...

im not criticizing for not playing.

i completly understand. Using the excuse Conor did was a bit lame.

now go upstairs and tell your dad to stop yelling at your mom

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

you bought the box set so i guess you've got no problem with the same thing over and over

Haha. 

I did buy the box set. 

It shipped today 

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

how come jackie moon gets away with the "i just don't want to play" excuse but no one else does?

Because someone said he was really bothered by playing on a deeply profound level.  And he doesn't come in the mafia recruitment thread with his tits hanging out, teasing us, like you guys do.  

6 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

i didn't even read conor's post

last i checked he didn't have a monopoly on being sick of mafia

We're cool my friend from the city North of me. 

We cool brother

Its time to give a chance to new talents.

Im not playing. Its the only way to let them shine.

Fuck.  We can't even recruit 3 motherfuckers.  And I'm not talking about the assholes who don't want to play who've played before.  I'm just talking about in general.  Not even one hit.  Jesus Christ.  *hangs head*  I really want to play.