Sign in to follow this  
GNS

looney tunes, acdc, reunion and 10 years and still no follow up?

When Rolling Stone spoke with Sebastian Bach about the alleged Chinese Democracy leak, he reported that he’s heard “at least four albums’ worth” of finished Guns n’ Roses tracks, recalling a night in January 2007 when Rose rolled out new songs from midnight to 6 a.m. at New York’s Electric Lady studios. He says Rose told him that a slow, grinding track called “The General” is “the sequel to [Use Your Illusion II‘s] ‘Estranged,’ that goes to the parable that Del James wrote of the trilogy” (James penned the short story that inspired the “November Rain” video). “He’s like the George Lucas of rock,” Bach marvels. “I know for a fact it’s not him saying, ‘Let’s wait and work on [Chinese Democracy] some more. He has a whole new business team. Irving Azoff is in control, along with Andy Gould. They are trying to figure out the best way to put the music out.”

In addition, Bach implied Rose is working on an autobiography. “I was saying to Axl one day, ‘I’m going to write a book.’ He was like, ‘Cool. How many pages you got?’ I go, ‘I’ve got six pages.’ He starts laughing and goes, ‘Yeah, I started my book a while back. I’m up to 12,000 words at this point,'” Bach says. “He’s very prolific. He’s just not motivated by fame at all. He’s had enough of it. He gets excited by making music, by putting on a concert. Making albums, he loves doing it.”

did you ever think we would be in a position, where we have literally now seen everythign under the sun except for the follow up to an album which should have been released at least 6-8 years ago?

After 2 years touring, after zillions of dollars in his bank account and after 3 months of old jokes, Slash still doesnt care about his oral health. Sad.

Just now, Major Mayhem said:

Well, Richard Fortus said that they should have something out by the end of the year.  So... that's something to get excited about.

How many tuesdays until the end of the year?

this is probably how he would write:

"to the extent of, without misrepresenting those who may, or may not have any predisposed opinion thereof any situation which I may or may not be involved in, on the 8th July 1990, Steven Adler stole 5 frenchfries from my McHappy Meal, well it made me McFucked off! the drug fuckhead didn't realize at the time, but that was the straw, or in this case, the fry, that broke the camels back."

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I have a feeling Axl has 10 albums finished now. Doesn’t mean he’ll release them. Why bother?

MOTHER

FUCKIN'

WASTED

IN

DA

HOUSE

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think the CIA stopped funding the rebels so regime change is over. The follow up was defunded. 

So do you think part of the proceeds of NITL were used to fund the SAA ?

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

So do you think part of the proceeds of NITL were used to fund the SAA ?

I think the record company stopped funding CD II so Axl’s era of regime change is over. Slash remains in power. 

At this point there are no CD era musicians in the band really. The main writers like Tobias, Finck, Pitman, Bucket, Tommy are gone. The band now looks like a basic hard rock band again. 

2 hours ago, wasted said:

At this point there are no CD era musicians in the band really. The main writers like Tobias, Finck, Pitman, Bucket, Tommy are gone. The band now looks like a basic hard rock band again. 

Basic hard rock band?

No Way!

this band looks like a carnival samba band with a blonde bitch.

Just now, auad said:

Basic hard rock band?

No Way!

this band looks like a carnival samba band with a blonde bitch.

I know they are all great musicians but they Slash and Fortus aren’t as weird as Bucket, Finck, Bumble.