Skeeter

Have you ever owned a BB gun, and if so did you ever kill anybody with it?

Have you ever owned a BB gun...if so, did you kill anybody with it?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever owned a BB or pellet gun?

2. 2. Do you know anybody ever killed via a BB gun shooting?

Have you ever owned a BB gun?

Did you ever kill anybody with it?

Have you ever heard of somebody being shot and killed by a BB gun?

(yes, you know somebody who shot their eye out)

I killed my brother with a BB gun when I was 5. Some (((producers))) gave us a bag of money for the film rights to the story, so it wasn't all bad.

Also, where is this coming from?

6 hours ago, magisme said:

Never mind. I just saw that GUNNER was a dumbass.

Yea, he somehow turned me giving my kids a BB gun for Christmas and the fact my kids give away their old toys to those less fortunate.....to me being responsible for people being murdered.  Sometimes his trolling can be funny, other times he misses the  mark and just looks dumb af.

In 2 or 3 christmas from now, poor kids will be receiving second hand fire weapons, so they can start their criminal lives, assaulting rich families in the neighbourhood.

9 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Trump also started with cowboy toys, now he has nuclear bombs.

And he has yet to hurt anyone with them. Checkmate, hippy.

2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

And he has yet to hurt anyone with them. Checkmate, hippy.

In the other hand, anoymous people are killing each other, with fire weapons, in a daily basis.

Conclusion is, fire weapons are too dangerous. You should offer your kids nuclear bombs, instead. Everybody knows no one got killed by one of those in the last 70 years or so.

I wonder how many things would be too dangerous if the criteria was people dying on a daily basis. Cars, alcohol, and going to work are obvious.

Objective conclusion is, life is too dangerous. We need life control legislation immediately.

7 minutes ago, magisme said:

I wonder how many things would be too dangerous if the criteria was people dying on a daily basis

Trump has nuclear weapons = No problem, he didnt kill anyone with it, yet.

Fire weapons kill people every day = No problem, there are many other things killing people in a daily basis.

Lol gringo's logic.

Yeah, when I was in 5th through 8th grade, me and all my friends were into them.  2 of my friends bought ones that looked like a revolver, it was pretty cool.  Another friend's dad had a closet full of real guns.  We did the usual shit- shooting gi joes, shooting critters etc.  Never shot eachother.  

My most vivid memory is using a a scoped pellet rifle that was fairly high end.  I shot at a squirrel on a tree.  The squirrel was facing down, climbing downward on the bark.  We all thought I missed.  My friend gave me shit.  Then we saw it, the squirrel started to twitch and then red goo started spilling out of its skull.  I had bullseyed that little fucker.  I'll never forget the weird movements it made- I dunno if it's because the muscles went rigid or its claws were locked in the bark, or weird neurological goings on with a pellet in its brain, but it was pretty funny.  Anyone could've hit the squirrel- this was a really nice pellet rifle, with the scope having been meticulously adjusted (forget the word for that).  

In any case, dunno if you can get revolver bb guns anymore.  I imagine not.  

13 hours ago, magisme said:

lol GUNNER's intentional stupidity.

At least I think it's intentional.

What is stupid is to take the discussion into the legislation problem ... that's another topic.

This thread was made to attack me just because I said that I honestly hope no one dies because of  the cowboy fest at Skeeter's backyard. And because I also said that, in my country, no one in their perfect mind would teach the kids to give old toys to poor people and then offer them guns. Pure nonsense in my culture. I never meant to criticize other people's culture ... but I guess that some people can't handle the vision of a truly developed civilization. ^_^

First, you teach your kids good values like giving and sharing and then you put them guns in their hands. It can make all the sense in the wild west were you people live ... not here. But, allow me to wish that no one dies because of your habits, please .... specially young kids who only do what the people who was supposed to take care of them teach'em to do.

Funny that, with all the anger to attack me, people decided to ignore that real weapons (22 pistol) were being used in that same backyard, in front of the kids... again, I hope that the woman doesnt fail any of her shots and I hope that one of these days, those kids doesn't decide to use that weapon to "play" with each other.

And BB guns are totally harmless ... yes because, at the kids eyes they are really different from a real gun, right?

Harmless...

I wonder why the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, doesn't think like that:

http://www.cpsc.gov/s3fs-public/5089.pdf

Sem-T-tulo.jpg

I'm sure no careful father would allow their kids to use one of these guns (not toys) under the age of 16.

I also hope that one of these days a kid doesn't decide to carry his new "toy" to the school and gets a shot by one of those "bad" cops that kills kids:

In two years, police killed 86 people brandishing guns that look real ...

18/12/2016 - In the fading light, Officer Bryan Mason cornered two of the boys in an alley .... The BB gun recovered after police killed King, the Ohio teenager, ...

lol... cowboys will never learn ...

Edited by GUNNER

6 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

This thread was made to attack me just because I baited and trolled Skeeter in an unnecessary and unfunny way.

There ya go.

I went with some friends to "drop" some non-game birds in the neighborhood trees. I didn't do it myself but tagged along. Looking back I regret it as being a cruel game.

12 hours ago, magisme said:

There ya go.

Lmfao. A parent shooting a 22....kids getting a BB gun.....kids wanting to share their toys with kids less fortunate.....in gunner’s mind this is what’s wrong with the world. Obviously it’s pure troll material. Nobody could actually be that stupid. Could they?

His entire existence on this forum is to talk about Slash’s teeth and to twist everything I post into a negative. 

Lol. Remember when I posted that my wife was a nurse....then he made 836 posts saying nurses were losers who “failed at life” because they weren’t smart enough to become doctors and that their entire job was wiping up people’s behinds after they took a crap. That’s his mindset. 

I could post that kittens were cute and he would (somehow) turn that into a negative and make 726 posts about it. I could leave the forum for a year and when I came back, 73% of his posts will still be referencing things I’d posted the prior year. 

Dude has an unhealthy obsession with me. It’s weird, it’s creepy. But what can ya do - for some reason JB really likes him. I guess he still hasn’t gotten over being banned from Mygnr because he wouldn’t stop harassing me. 

I actually feel bad that I occupy so much space in his head. 

Lol, I will now ignore what he posts. Which will drive him crazy. And 90% of his posts will be about me. 

(And yes. I know he is just trying to troll me. And me responding is giving him exactly the attention he wants).