Gordon Comstock

Axl Rose guest appearance/new song debut on Looney Tunes

11 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

>watched the video

ūü§£

You do realize I posted before any audio link was, right? Now how do you imagine I heard it? I'm not about to expose my awesome time traveling skills to you fags, so let's rule that out right now.

23 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Look, who has graced us with his presence :lol:.

No eye contact, I want a clear path to the limo and 2 girls and 4 bottles of good Chianti. Is that so hard to understand!

On 12/30/2018 at 4:52 PM, GUNNER said:

Fucking indians use the same word for two complete different things. I see ... imagination is not your cup of tea.

Imagine believing that there's a language that doesn't have words with multiple meanings.

I have been analyzing the lyrics a lot lately. It usually takes me a long time, since Axl tend to craft deep songs with multiple different levels of meaning.

Did anybody else come to the conclusion that Rock The Rock is a commentary on his relationship with Stephanie Seymour?

43 minutes ago, gunsntortillas said:

I have been analyzing the lyrics a lot lately. It usually takes me a long time, since Axl tend to craft deep songs with multiple different levels of meaning.

Did anybody else come to the conclusion that Rock The Rock is a commentary on his relationship with Stephanie Seymour?

It's Axl calling-out the moon landing conspiracy theorists

You gotta put things into context.  It's a song for a cartoon!  You can't expect it to have the usual emotional depth and meaning that you normally find in Axl's lyrics.  The song is appropriate for the main audience it was intended for.  And anytime an artist appears on a kids show or a cartoon nowadays it is a good marketing move.  If you wanna stay relevant in the music industry today, you gotta either appear in a kid's show or show up on James Corden's show doing carpool karaoke!   

I'm aware of that concept, but I've never actually watched it.  That guy looks like a little gay goblin, so I'd rather not watch him drive around belting out showtunes.

2 hours ago, Hollidaysun said:

You gotta put things into context.  It's a song for a cartoon!  You can't expect it to have the usual emotional depth and meaning that you normally find in Axl's lyrics.  The song is appropriate for the main audience it was intended for.  And anytime an artist appears on a kids show or a cartoon nowadays it is a good marketing move.  If you wanna stay relevant in the music industry today, you gotta either appear in a kid's show or show up on James Corden's show doing carpool karaoke!   

Don't be ridiculous. Axl is a lyrical genius, clearly you have no concept of the depth of his writing 

5 hours ago, Hollidaysun said:

It's actually a really deep song. If you dig into the chorus, you can see how he's talking about the pain of Bumblefoot leaving the band. It's almost like a diss track but also like I still love you. It's the deepest thing Axl has ever done. I have a friend who went to brazil once, and he said he heard Rock The Rock is the sequel to November Rain's epilogue. 

this is better than blood in the water, it's set the new benchmark of quality

5 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Suspend yourself for a week, JB. Why would you do that to us?

16 hours ago, Hollidaysun said:

The context is that GNR hasn't put out a new song in 49 years and this is what we get. Out of context, it's fun that he did this song. In context, it's shit.

In fact, Im surprised Alex didnt eat both, the porc and the rabbit, with ketchup and chips.

4 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Only in a cartoon the pig would be fatter than Axel.

How can you be a GNR fan and spell Axl's name wrong? SMH