Barry

Happy Anniversary Max And Geraldine Bailey

I wonder if this will be the final nail 8n the coffin for Axl.

either he’s completly done and well never hear from him again, or he puts a bullet in his head.

i can’t see him getting over this one

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

Someone needs to make a Geraldine Bailey page on Wikipedia with the text "#REDIRECT [[Axl Rose]]" 

This is one of the few instances where I realize technology has passed me and I am unable to complete this task.

this makes me feel like an old man.

but yes... please someone do this. 

14 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

A few weeks ago, Mickey Rourke tweeted a pic of him and Axl hanging out.

Then, a snarky fan sent the photo to a Canadian local news show that shows pictures of old people celebrating birthdays or anniversaries.  So, the implication is that Mickey and Axl are an old couple (Axl being the wife) celebrating fifty years of marriage.

It's funny, because they both look older and shittier than they should, and in fact, were both considered quite handsome in their prime; so the fact that they turned out to be such train wrecks at this point in their lives is a source of amusement and merriment.

Do you understand?

utzTCyo.png

Perfect.

8 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Meanwhile on the "world biggest (gayest) GNR forum" there is one thread about this with one reply "not funny" 

😂😂😂

behind a moderator account, they must be getting carpel tunnel hitting hte 'hidden' post 10 times from there 4 active members

2 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Meanwhile on the "world biggest (gayest) GNR forum" there is one thread about this with one reply "not funny" 

😂😂😂

Imagine being such a joyless twat that you can't find the humor in this prank. And then imagine spending your time chatting online with people just as joyless as you.

We should count our blessings during this holiday season, GNFNR. Not many are as fortunate as we are.

This is epic, seriously. Funniest part is that Axl would probably laugh his off at this but his so loyal defense force is pissed off, protecting their sensitive 50 something manchild.