Barry

Happy Anniversary Max And Geraldine Bailey

This must be making the rounds at lightning speed, cause I just texted it to a buddy, and he immediately wrote back and was like "DUDE, I was literally JUST sending you this link!!"

12 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

This must be making the rounds at lightning speed, cause I just texted it to a buddy, and he immediately wrote back and was like "DUDE, I was literally JUST sending you this link!!"

It's on Buzzfeed. It's a Christmas miracle,

I imagine him like the Beast, from the beginning of the cartoon, all locked away in his mansion destroying any portraits of himself when he was young and beautiful, knowing that he's trapped in the hideous body of a monster now.

7 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

A few weeks ago, Mickey Rourke tweeted a pic of him and Axl hanging out.

Then, a snarky fan sent the photo to a Canadian local news show that shows pictures of old people celebrating birthdays or anniversaries.  So, the implication is that Mickey and Axl are an old couple (Axl being the wife) celebrating fifty years of marriage.

It's funny, because they both look older and shittier than they should, and in fact, were both considered quite handsome in their prime; so the fact that they turned out to be such train wrecks at this point in their lives is a source of amusement and merriment.

Do you understand?

utzTCyo.png

:rofl-lol:

I wonder if this will be the final nail 8n the coffin for Axl.

either he’s completly done and well never hear from him again, or he puts a bullet in his head.

i can’t see him getting over this one