Skeeter

Slash saved GnR

Just now, bacardimayne said:

rather be a zitface with a black trenchcoat at a gnr show than a 400 pound toy collecting manchild in japan

Settle down Miser.

You're taking a general comment awfully personally.

Let's not forget I attended four shows from 2002-2012, and I've been posting on GNR forums since 1999, so it's not like I only came back as a fan in 2016.

I've been part of that crowd of freaks and weirdos all along.

Well I'll guess we'll see, won't we?  You sound awful confident for a guy that's always inches from death's door.

I know you live in a shithole with Natives playing bagpipes all day, but there was no reason for you to go full Miser and attack me.  You're fucked up, pal.

according to the recent article in Billboard, all was going to be released in 2016.....then the reunion happened and every mouth-breather and his fat wife came out to sing along to scom and pc.......

My quarrel is not with Mr estranged in Japan, or anyone that posts here for that matter.   

3 hours ago, deelowbrown said:

according to the recent article in Billboard, all was going to be released in 2016.....then the reunion happened and every mouth-breather and his fat wife came out to sing along to scom and pc.......

My quarrel is not with Mr estranged in Japan, or anyone that posts here for that matter.   

you were msls sidekick for a while right? i remember you on the truth. time to spill

On 12/21/2018 at 8:12 PM, auad said:

The only thing Salsh saved is his bank account.

Plagiarism. I will sue you.

13 hours ago, GNS said:

you were msls sidekick for a while right? i remember you on the truth. time to spill

Yes we were/are friends.  I left truth when it became clear that the direction of the site was changing.  

I'd never claim to be an insider, but I probably have been exposed to more than most over the years.  I have some good friends that have allowed me to experience some pretty cool things in the GNR world since 1988.  Doesn't make me a better fan or give me much more insider info, but I do usually hear a fuller account of things, and sometimes get a head's up sooner than some.

46 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Fckn gipsies will ever get triggered even if you give them a prize.

What the fuck are you rambling on you fucking incestous monkey ? who the fuck is 'gipsy" you ignorant imbecile ?

Rumor has it MSL disappeared from the forums once the reunion happened.

idk if that’s true because you can’t even view that nut house without having an account and lol fuck that. But if he really did, I wonder why. I haven’t heard anything about him in years.

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

What the fuck are you rambling on you fucking incestous monkey ? who the fuck is 'gipsy" you ignorant imbecile ?

And the winner is...

7 hours ago, GUNNER said:

And the winner is...

I rest my case. What a bellend :facepalm:.

Go eat a banana, hump a monkey or whatever it is your kin is into....