Skeeter

Slash saved GnR

I dunno, I hung out with Matthew  McConaughey at a Vegas show, Lenny Kravitz at an NYC show during the "Nu guns" (stupid term, btw) era ,guess that is where the elitist thoughts come from. 1,500- 2,500 seat venues allow for more expensive tickets and less riff raff *shrug*.  What I see now are fucktards that think November Rain and Paradise City are their chance to shine in a sing along.  Fuck that.  I guess if you think t-shirts everywhere are good for a brand, whatever.  It's kinda like this:

Just because McDonald's sells a billion burgers, doesn't mean that the quality of the burgers are any good. 

While viewing threads over at the gina, I saw where people were more excited that there was a reunion over everything being released in 2016.  I hope that every single one of those stupid fucks gets a viscous type of cancer and dies a miserable death while their families suffer for it.  Fuck them.   

5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I saw zero mullets at the one NITL show I went to, but I saw plenty of zit-faced, black trenchcoat wearing, school shooter types from 2002-2012.

rather be a zitface with a black trenchcoat at a gnr show than a 400 pound toy collecting manchild in japan

Just now, bacardimayne said:

rather be a zitface with a black trenchcoat at a gnr show than a 400 pound toy collecting manchild in japan

Settle down Miser.

You're taking a general comment awfully personally.

Let's not forget I attended four shows from 2002-2012, and I've been posting on GNR forums since 1999, so it's not like I only came back as a fan in 2016.

I've been part of that crowd of freaks and weirdos all along.

2 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You're taking a general comment awfully personally.

Let's not forget I attended four shows from 2002-2012, and I've been posting on GNR forums since 1999, so it's not like I only came back as a fan in 2016.

I've been part of that crowd of freaks and weirdos all along.

no backpedaling now fatty

all nugnr fans are school shooters

say it loud and proud

You really think you'll last that long?  Don't you have about eight terminal illnesses coursing through your body right now?

Well I'll guess we'll see, won't we?  You sound awful confident for a guy that's always inches from death's door.

I know you live in a shithole with Natives playing bagpipes all day, but there was no reason for you to go full Miser and attack me.  You're fucked up, pal.

2 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I know you live in a shithole with Natives playing bagpipes all day

I thought I was making that up?

7 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I've never seen so many GNR shirts on sale on amazon and at wal mart, to be purchased and worn on weekends by the normie masses like so many Nirvana and Pink Floyd shirts of old.

GNR shirts are standard trailer trash wear and have been for years. That's still the only demographic that wears them.

according to the recent article in Billboard, all was going to be released in 2016.....then the reunion happened and every mouth-breather and his fat wife came out to sing along to scom and pc.......

My quarrel is not with Mr estranged in Japan, or anyone that posts here for that matter.   

3 hours ago, deelowbrown said:

according to the recent article in Billboard, all was going to be released in 2016.....then the reunion happened and every mouth-breather and his fat wife came out to sing along to scom and pc.......

My quarrel is not with Mr estranged in Japan, or anyone that posts here for that matter.   

you were msls sidekick for a while right? i remember you on the truth. time to spill

On 12/21/2018 at 8:12 PM, auad said:

The only thing Salsh saved is his bank account.

Plagiarism. I will sue you.