Donald Trump

Did you start off your path to addiction with breakfast?

Breakfast was where I began my days searching for plastic treasure at the bottom of a nutritionless box of sugar encrusted cereal. After that I might pop a flintstone vitamin and make my way to the television. Who could have possibly known back then that in the future people would have detailed files on Axl Rose's hair at their finger tips? 

I love breakfast food, just not in the morning. At the uni there's not so much of breakfast food around, there's just "free" lunch and dinner, so when I go to my parent's, like now, I tend to eat shittons of bread + butter and milk + chocolate every night. It's the ugliest munchies, usually at 4 am.

In the morning I enjoy just drinking coffee and to smoke a cigarette. Maybe a bread. But that's usually because I ate so much before going to bed - I just feel to need to eat again by lunch.

8 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

I love breakfast food, just not in the morning. At the uni there's not so much of breakfast food around, there's just "free" lunch and dinner, so when I go to my parent's, like now, I tend to eat shittons of bread + butter and milk + chocolate every night. It's the ugliest munchies, usually at 4 am.

In the morning I enjoy just drinking coffee and to smoke a cigarette. Maybe a bread. But that's usually because I ate so much before going to bed - I just feel to need to eat again by lunch.

are you still on the weed phase of manets, manets? cmon bro give that shit up (at least until you have a chance to properly ruin your life)

I think my first addiction was chocolate.  As a kid, if I was allowed a candy bar, I'd inhale it in seconds.  It was never enough.  I just needed more.  More.  More.  I'm still chasing that dragon.

I remember opening a pack of fun dip for the first time and instinctively racking up lines of green and red sugar with my little white sugar stick. After inhaling all that sugar, I might suck on a popeye cigarette or two, and debate the energy crisis happening on Cybertron. Back then, there were nerds and nigger babies in almost every aisle. And don't even get me started on them sour patch kids. Those kids, along with the coca cola company, cost me nearly all of my teeth. 

I had a Coca Cola addiction for a while. Had to stop drinking it when it got so bad that a sip gives me severe heartburn. Probably a good thing. I only drink water now. 

Coca cola was the first brand I ever loved. Cracking open a can and hearing the sweet sound of acidic water bubblin' up. There was nothing like it. Sometimes, in the summertime, you would trade in that empty glass bottle for more candy; other times you would drop it on the road and run for fun. 

At 4 years of age I was heavy into chocolate cigarettes and lines of sherbet 

sherbet_fountain.jpg

You used the liquorice straw to suck up the powdered sherbet

These were the shit 

Quality_Sticks_Chocolate_Cigarettes.jpg?

Edited by Facekicker

I used to steal gum when I was a kid, like really young.  I'd kneel down while my mother was checking her groceries, get in close to the gum racks and basically shield it with my body.  Then I got caught, and I had to go apologize.

On 12/8/2018 at 4:40 AM, Damn_Smooth said:

What the fuck is wrong with you kids? Back in my day we sniffed gas like men.

And for mellow buzz, with less hallucinations, we used paint thinner.

On 12/8/2018 at 1:40 AM, Damn_Smooth said:

What the fuck is wrong with you kids? Back in my day we sniffed gas like men.

Wite-Out. Change your grades and change your mind.