Jump to content
auad

MCKAGAN Putting Finishing Touches On New Solo Album

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, holymntn said:

Yes.

 

You're an idiot.

You’re a nice guy, for sure.

Actually, it's worse than that. You are tripolar ... sometimes you give "likes" in my posts, another time offends me ... no problem.
my patience with you is over, so do ... ignore my posts (as I've asked before), and ignore my threads. Best for both of us.

 

by the way...FUCK YOU!

 

Message to everyone else:
there will be no more "various threads" related to "one theme". promise. It was never my intention.

We'll see what you're going to use to attack me considering this.

Edited by auad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, auad said:

there will be no more "various threads" related to "one theme". promise. 

 

Fuck that shit. Why should we concentrate the all forum in just one thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, auad said:

You’re a nice guy, for sure.

Actually, it's worse than that. You are tripolar ... sometimes you give "likes" in my posts, another time offends me ... no problem.
my patience with you is over, so do ... ignore my posts (as I've asked before), and ignore my threads. Best for both of us.

 

by the way...FUCK YOU!

 

Message to everyone else:
there will be no more "various threads" related to "one theme". promise. It was never my intention.

We'll see what you're going to use to attack me considering this.

Bye, retard! You won't be missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 8:18 PM, auad said:

to be honest ... I do not consider myself as a fan of the GNR anymore as I have been ... broadening the spectrum, listening to several different artists.

Oh, so you just post hundreds of threads for attention because you're not a fan.  Got it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you noticed that with GNR, when members start doing their own solo albums, that's when things start to fall apart??

 

The signs were there before, Buckethead went to work on his solo albums and never cameback, Paulo Tobias went to work with Mark Rage and never cameback, Robin went to NIN, he never cameback! Brain went to work with Buckethead, he never cameback! Ashba went to work with Sixx AM, Tommy went to work on his solo albums, and he never cameback!

 

Obviously Duff and Slash won't leave, because that's their band as much as it is Axl's...but... there seems to be a problem here, when it comes time to record stuff to release, and people start to leave or become uninterested. Even the ones that are actually in the band.

 

It seems like in between tours, when bands record stuff... in GNR that's when people leave to work on their solo albums. Instead of recording stuff for GNR.

Edited by AndreCC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

Have you noticed that with GNR, when members start doing their own solo albums, that's when things start to fall apart??

 

The signs were there before, Buckethead went to work on his solo albums and never cameback, Paulo Tobias went to work with Mark Rage and never cameback, Robin went to NIN, he never cameback! Brain went to work with Buckethead, he never cameback! Ashba went to work with Sixx AM, Tommy went to work on his solo albums, and he never cameback!

 

Obviously Duff and Slash won't leave, because that's their band as much as it is Axl's...but... there seems to be a problem here, when it comes time to record stuff to release, and people start to leave or become uninterested. Even the ones that are actually in the band.

 

It seems like in between tours, when bands record stuff... in GNR that's when people leave to work on their solo albums. Instead of recording stuff for GNR.

everyone gets tired of the "pace" of axl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AndreCC said:

Have you noticed that with GNR, when members start doing their own solo albums, that's when things start to fall apart??

 

The signs were there before, Buckethead went to work on his solo albums and never cameback, Paulo Tobias went to work with Mark Rage and never cameback, Robin went to NIN, he never cameback! Brain went to work with Buckethead, he never cameback! Ashba went to work with Sixx AM, Tommy went to work on his solo albums, and he never cameback!

 

Obviously Duff and Slash won't leave, because that's their band as much as it is Axl's...but... there seems to be a problem here, when it comes time to record stuff to release, and people start to leave or become uninterested. Even the ones that are actually in the band.

 

It seems like in between tours, when bands record stuff... in GNR that's when people leave to work on their solo albums. Instead of recording stuff for GNR.

Axl is a monster talent vocalist. Musicians typically want to create music. These guys want to write and record music with Axl, the man who once said he would hate to become an artist who didn’t create music and who just lived off old material. 

 

Axl doesnt want to write, record and share music with his fans. So he has a revolving door of musicians in GnR. They join to play with Axl and to fill their bank account. Once those two things are accomplished...and Axl makes it clear he has no creativity or inspiration left, those musicians leave. So they can create music again. 

 

If Axl would share music with his fans every few years then he could keep a steady band. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×