Facekicker

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

I listen to his podcast once in a while... I've enjoyed his episodes with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson. They've been on his podcast a few times.

This one was interesting too, it's on sleep, dreams, etc.

56 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I listen to his podcast once in a while... I've enjoyed his episodes with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson. They've been on his podcast a few times.

This one was interesting too, it's on sleep, dreams, etc.

Sweet

I listened to the Mike Baker ep. 

I agreed with most of what he says. With the wars he’s a little removed from the cost in terms of 

lives or the money. Obviously he’s not thinking in terms of economics, not that I know about that. 3 trillion a year is a chunk of change just achieve nothing but Dust N Bones. He doesn’t really get into regime change in Iraq, Syria. We’re just there to help right. 

Pelosi has 200 mil stolen off Americans, she has a wall around her house. She doesn’t throw immigrants a few mil? She flys first class everywhere. This is why Trump won. Why go die in Syria so Nancy can live a hell of a life. 

I find Joe to be a self absorbed cunt who manufactures interest by trying to sound profound and deep or cockriding his guests non stop. I do like the guests he has on though.

Just now, GNS said:

I find Joe to be a self absorbed cunt who manufactures interest by trying to sound profound and deep or cockriding his guests non stop. I do like the guests he has on though.

He’s not self destructive like a real one.

For me he’s not crazy enough to enertain me on his own. He needs guests. But Mike Baker and Tyson were good interviews. 

I'm about halfway through this episode, it's pretty interesting. Seems like one that people on here would generally like. Tim Pool is an independent journalist, they talk a lot about de-platforming and issues around the US culture war.

3 hours ago, sixes said:

The return of Alex Jones. Nearly 5 hours.

This nigga is growing his own apple airpods wtf?

DBtZyHy.png

I have always enjoyed Alex's stream of conscious rants. It is shameful the way he has been deplatformed by the big tech companies just because he had Trump on his show. 

12 hours ago, wasted said:

Brain worms sound awesome. 

I was surprised Joe didn't say Alex was exaggerating. Watched some other vids on Toxawhatever, and it scared me. I've been thinking about it all day.

52 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

I was surprised Joe didn't say Alex was exaggerating. Watched some other vids on Toxawhatever, and it scared me. I've been thinking about it all day.

Supposedly it’s popular in South America. 

It’s good Joe has readdressed his stance on deplatforming. And really shown Alex Jones isn’t the evil some want him to be. This whole one mistake and out is wrong. It’s really just the old guard tryig to protect their game. Jones is more of a journalist than the whole of cable news put together. You need somebody like this, he might get it wrong or be going crazy from the heat. 

That was an epic episode though. Jones is out of his mind. The part about the republicas tricking the dems into being fascists is genius. 

13 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

I have always enjoyed Alex's stream of conscious rants. It is shameful the way he has been deplatformed by the big tech companies just because he had Trump on his show. 

Isn’t more about the Sandy Hook thing. But really he’s a conspiracy theorist so that’s how he approaches everything. Some of them turn out to be real. Probably is because he supports Trump and the tech companies are liberal. Google seems to be a biased search engine too. 

It’s weird to ban Alex Jones but still have neo nazis posting on twitter. It’s more about who will influence the election I suppose. 

On 2/28/2019 at 9:11 PM, sixes said:

Alex Jones yesterday, Diamond Dave today. Fucking awesome

The greatest front man in rock history and amazing interview 

The Alex Jones Experience is just too much to take in at once.  It's absolute insanity.  Do NOT listen to it while trying to fall asleep......it really fucked with my head.

Watch this fucking re-cut for just a taste of  this shit.

"God knows everything except for where god came from."  - Alex Jones.