Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good idea, i made a fat axl post once and 3 minutes later got a phone call from a brazilian area code with nothing but heavy breathing sounds

I don't get your dislike for him.    He's not a journalist and doesn't claim to be. Guests on his podcast have more freedom than on any other popular platform in the US.    Of all

If the mob calls for him to be canceled, he will be canceled.   That is how it is and will be from now on. The left is on a fucking canceling mission right now. Anything they disagree with i

Posted Images

I know I'm Captain Obvious, but what the fuck was up with Adam Curry's blinking shit?  I get it, it's a tick.  But he didn't use to tourrette blink back in his VJ days.  Is someone here a medical expert?  Can you enlighten me? 

I'm embarrassed I even know who Adam Curry was, but hey when you're 8 years old, he seemed like a pretty cool dude. 

53 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

What if Joe replaced Biden with Alex Jones for the proposed debate? A podcast with Joe, Alex, and Don would break the space-time continuum. I would take that over five new GNR albums.

Yeah same for me. I way more excited for AJ on JRE than I would ever be to a new half-assed GNR album

• 2 weeks later...

I finally listened to the Alex Jones Returns!. It 4 hours so I played it at 1.75x speed so he sounded like he was on meth. It was okay, Eddie Bravo kind of made it silly, and I think Alex got pressure to be funny instead of crazy at that point which kind of ruined it. I wish he was more crazy.

I've downloaded a bunch of podcasts. I hope I have time to get more before they are taken down by JRE or walker.

On 1/28/2019 at 12:58 AM, wasted said:

I listened to the Mike Baker ep. 

I agreed with most of what he says. With the wars he’s a little removed from the cost in terms of 

lives or the money. Obviously he’s not thinking in terms of economics, not that I know about that. 3 trillion a year is a chunk of change just achieve nothing but Dust N Bones. He doesn’t really get into regime change in Iraq, Syria. We’re just there to help right. 

Pelosi has 200 mil stolen off Americans, she has a wall around her house. She doesn’t throw immigrants a few mil? She flys first class everywhere. This is why Trump won. Why go die in Syria so Nancy can live a hell of a life. 

she's got to be the worst of the worst

• 2 weeks later...

Maynard was on Rogan again and it's infuriating.  He doesn't mention the word "TOOL" once in the two hours.....it's all about his side bands and his wineries.  He's such a troll.   He knows people are hanging on his every word waiting to hear some cool Tool stories and he goes out of his way to piss them off.   Then again.....TOOL fans kinda suck....

33 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Maynard was on Rogan again and it's infuriating.  He doesn't mention the word "TOOL" once in the two hours.....it's all about his side bands and his wineries.  He's such a troll.   He knows people are hanging on his every word waiting to hear some cool Tool stories and he goes out of his way to piss them off.   Then again.....TOOL fans kinda suck....

Tool haven’t done anything relevant in a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time, although the packaging of their last effort was cool.

I’ve always thought MJK screwed up Tool with his vocals, they could have done much better with a different singer. He’s a great match for APC though.

And Tool fans don’t “kinda suck”, they ROYALLY SUCK more than the fans of any other band thay ever existed or that will ever exist. Actually, if it wasn’t for their fans, Tool would be a half-decent band.

"Fuck you man, you just like, don't GET IT man....TOOL taps into the collective subconciousness in ways that no other band ever possibly could and their time signatures are secret signals from aliens that they communicate with on DMT man.....you just don't fucking get it man, and your brain is too feeble and inferior to handle it.....TOOOOOL ROOOOOLSS!!!"

Edited by EstrangedTWAT
2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Does he talk about APC?

Nope, it's all about his wines....his physical therapy....and the shittiest of his three bands, Puscifer.   He doesn't even mention APC once.

The closest there is to a mention is that Joe says "Damn man, you're in three bands, where do you find the time for this shit?"

Waste of time really.

And of course, Maynard doesn't address the fact that he was one of the lucky ones that for some reason didn't get metoo'd off the planet last year.   Several bitches came forward and said he fucked them after shows and shit and nothing came of it.   Maybe rock stars are the only celebrities that get away with it, cause it's just expected of them.