Facekicker

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

Some great content on this, it deserves a thread of its own. This one in particular is mindblowing. All about A.I. and the singularity. 

This guy is definitely into psychedelics. 

I listen to this podcast frequently but skip most episodes with comedians and mma guys. His interview with Roseanne Barr was great. Listened to that one only yesterday. 

Great thread.  Joe Rogan sets a pretty good standard.  And to think, he was the dickish host on Fear Factor.  He would later say that he was paid to be an asshole to the contestants.  

The one with one with the British bodybuilding champ Dorian Yates was really good.  He only lifted like an hour a day 5 days a week, but he pushed it to the limit with real-deal high intensity training.  He released a document of what he was taking, and people doubted him because these days, guys are taking insane amounts of testosterone and steroids.  The amount he was taking was considerably lower, and to this day, he's respected as one of the top Mr. Olympias ever.  

The only times Rogan can be uncool is when he's licking someone's ass or when one of his co-hosts (brendan schaub) are sycophanting and emphatically agreeing with everything he says, almost in a child-like manner.  I remember he was on the Ronda Rousey hype train and it was pretty cringeworthy some of the stuff he said.  But overall, he's good shit.