Facekicker

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

Great interview with Mike. If it was 10 years later Joe would on NBC. 

But they definitely touched on what confuses me about Rogan. He does DMT or halluncigems and after establishing we are one and part of this infinite organic universe, his next move is to hit te gym or watch some guys get naked and wrestle! We have the answer! Living a long life of the naked men lifestyle to the full!!!

I listen to his podcast once in a while... I've enjoyed his episodes with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson. They've been on his podcast a few times.

This one was interesting too, it's on sleep, dreams, etc.

56 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I listen to his podcast once in a while... I've enjoyed his episodes with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson. They've been on his podcast a few times.

This one was interesting too, it's on sleep, dreams, etc.

Sweet

Just now, John Bonham said:

Joe Rogan on the MAGA kids

Is it on the Nick di Paolo episode? Sopranos? 

I listened to the Mike Baker ep. 

I agreed with most of what he says. With the wars he’s a little removed from the cost in terms of 

lives or the money. Obviously he’s not thinking in terms of economics, not that I know about that. 3 trillion a year is a chunk of change just achieve nothing but Dust N Bones. He doesn’t really get into regime change in Iraq, Syria. We’re just there to help right. 

Pelosi has 200 mil stolen off Americans, she has a wall around her house. She doesn’t throw immigrants a few mil? She flys first class everywhere. This is why Trump won. Why go die in Syria so Nancy can live a hell of a life. 

I find Joe to be a self absorbed cunt who manufactures interest by trying to sound profound and deep or cockriding his guests non stop. I do like the guests he has on though.

Just now, GNS said:

I find Joe to be a self absorbed cunt who manufactures interest by trying to sound profound and deep or cockriding his guests non stop. I do like the guests he has on though.

He’s not self destructive like a real one.

For me he’s not crazy enough to enertain me on his own. He needs guests. But Mike Baker and Tyson were good interviews. 

I'm about halfway through this episode, it's pretty interesting. Seems like one that people on here would generally like. Tim Pool is an independent journalist, they talk a lot about de-platforming and issues around the US culture war.