I wish they never hired DJ Ashba. Everything about that performance was on point minus DJ's interpretation of Robin's solo. Frank's drumming is definitely less interesting than what Brian came up with originally, but at least he doesn't miss a beat.

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

>2009

>tommy and ron on vocals

snore

he's offered Atlas and Catcher too :sleeper:  

I couldn't give a shit but others may like it :shrugs:

mildly interested to hear the rehearsal for TIL, since they still managed to botch it so hard in the first performance

It's so good do not care anymore.
So many bands and good artists out there ... who cares about the GNR crumbs, that even the band does not care.

I prefer to continue listening to Greta Van Fleet, Royal Blood, Black Pistol Fire, Rival Sons, Smashing Pumpkins, Papa Roach, Muse, among many other artists that deserve my attention, and discovering new ones.

If the red panda one day release a solo album, maybe I'll listen a little. New original material from GNR we will never have.

Edited by auad

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

25 years after their last cover... They're Back! With another cover-tune! :facepalm: 

Seems appropriate 

Remember when there was this discussion if the new song Light My Fire was brand new or a Doors cover?

I wonder how much time we have spent here talking about shit that doesn't even exist. I guess this is not a far-fetched explanation for the GNR online community phenomenon, or one of the explanations, at least - we're united by faith.

Faith in an album that will never come out. Oh, wait, they already released it? 10 years ago? Doesn't feel right, I want the 2nd vol now. Faith in a reunion that will never happen. OH WHAT?! Nah, come on. I want the proper one. Faith, finally, that Axl can still sing like he used to. BUT HE ALREADY DID THAT TOO, MAYBE EVEN BETTER.

Thanks Axl, for ruining ruined GNR.

15 hours ago, John Bonham said:

25 years after their last cover... They're Back! With another cover-tune! :facepalm: 

What cover?

by the way ... the guy comes here, posts a link from another forum, and nobody's going to say that this is a shit thread?

Edited by auad

2 hours ago, auad said:

What cover?

by the way ... the guy comes here, posts a link from another forum, and nobody's going to say that this is a shit thread?

Gnr are doing a cover of t-rex's children of the revolution on a compilation tribute cd

2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

This is actually good news, no more Axl straining her flowery voice on brutal Gn'R songs.

More covers is actually a welcome change.

5 hours ago, John Bonham said:

this fucking shit band is going to release a live album and this will be the only "new song"

utterly incapable of writing a song without izzy

pathetic

7 hours ago, auad said:

Not a guy. This was my first thread and I don’t intend to spam the forum with multiple threads on a daily basis :wank:

2 hours ago, Deadstar said:

Not a guy. This was my first thread and I don’t intend to spam the forum with multiple threads on a daily basis :wank:

Don't mind auad. He's Brazilian and hence cannot be reasoned with.