Last heard in the flamingly gay completely heteronormative hit film from 17 years ago (Moulin Rouge), comes the latest hit single from our favorite band...are the rumors true?  Is this what we've been waiting for all this time?   Another awesome fucking cover??

(it's not a bad tune, actually.)

14 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

flamingly gay completely heteronormative hit film from 17 years ago (Moulin Rouge)

As someone who originally hails from Australia, I feel it's only reasonable that I apologize for the existence of Baz Luhrmann's films.

44 minutes ago, holymntn said:

As someone who originally hails from Australia, I feel it's only reasonable that I apologize for the existence of Baz Luhrmann's films.

I liked Gatsby.

I LIKED Moulin Rouge when it came out, but there's no denying it's gaaaay.

I also liked the first 15 minutes or so of his Romeo and Juliet, then it got really boring.

Gatsby was just OK.

Australia was boring and shitty.

2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

What would be really revolutionary would be covering a song that came out in the past 10 years...

...or releasing a song in the past 10 years.

And no, Shadow of Your Anus doesn't count.

10 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Last heard in the flamingly gay completely heteronormative hit film from 17 years ago (Moulin Rouge), comes the latest hit single from our favorite band...are the rumors true?  Is this what we've been waiting for all this time?   Another awesome fucking cover??

(it's not a bad tune, actually.)

See that chorus ?? Now imagine Axl singing it in his mickey mouse tone voice... 😂