Jump to content
GnRLiars

Red Hand Chinese Democracy

Recommended Posts

Why in the hell would someone that completely despises Axl want a copy? Should go to someone that actually cares. No, definitely not me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Why in the hell would someone that completely despises Axl want a copy? Should go to someone that actually cares. No, definitely not me.

I am a fan of Guns n Roses. 

Some maight even say I’m a mega fan

Im pretty sure we all are here on this forum.

 

i do think he’s a complete douche bag and has rendered himself a talentless hack, but it’s still a pretty cool piece of GnR memrobelia 

Nonetheless.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, holymntn said:

It's hard to get a hold of...but I know someone here has multiple copies, and should send one to GnRLiars.

 

Do it or YOU'RE A FAG.

That would be nice.

I will certainly pay for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Why in the hell would someone that completely despises Axl want a copy?

Been asking the same question for quite some time. No one`s been able to answer so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its just materialistic shit. Why want something just because its rare? dumb as fuck. You've seen the artwork, dont give into something you think you want when you dont really,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GNS said:

its just materialistic shit. Why want something just because its rare? dumb as fuck. You've seen the artwork, dont give into something you think you want when you dont really,

 

 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a revolutionary concept: you can spend the money you've earned any way you damn well please. If you want something, go for it.

 

It doesn't matter what dense faggots like Damn_Smooth and Ragtard think. And what the fuck does hating Axl have to do with it? I still love The Beatles even though Lennon and Harrison were shit human beings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, holymntn said:

It doesn't matter what dense faggots like Damn_Smooth and Ragtard think

Are you trying to say anything ? your mouth is full of cum so, it`s difficult to understand what you want to say.

 

Did you like licking my semen of your girlfriend`s pussy ? Sure hope enjoying my sloppy moments was worth it.

 

You`re obsessed with me but I`m afraid I have to disappoint you I `m into opposite sex.

 

So, do yourself a favour and find someone else.

 

P. S. I know everyone guesses it by now but still I have to reiterate you`re a cock gobbling and cum guzzling faggot find a rope nearest to you and hang yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Are you trying to say anything ? your mouth is full of cum so, it`s difficult to understand what you want to say.

 

Did you like licking my semen of your girlfriend`s pussy ? Sure hope enjoying my sloppy moments was worth it.

 

You`re obsessed with me but I`m afraid I have to disappoint you I `m into opposite sex.

 

So, do yourself a favour and find someone else.

 

P. S. I know everyone guesses it by now but still I have to reiterate you`re a cock gobbling and cum guzzling faggot find a rope nearest to you and hang yourself.

Go find a corner to squat in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Are you trying to say anything ? your mouth is full of cum so, it`s difficult to understand what you want to say.

 

Did you like licking my semen of your girlfriend`s pussy ? Sure hope enjoying my sloppy moments was worth it.

 

You`re obsessed with me but I`m afraid I have to disappoint you I `m into opposite sex.

 

So, do yourself a favour and find someone else.

 

P. S. I know everyone guesses it by now but still I have to reiterate you`re a cock gobbling and cum guzzling faggot find a rope nearest to you and hang yourself.

Ah, poor Fagnar. You need help, sunshine. It's obvious you're developmentally disabled so I'm gonna lay off you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, holymntn said:

Ah, poor Fagnar. You need help, sunshine. It's obvious you're developmentally disabled so I'm gonna lay off you.

Lay off your mother, dipshit :lol:.

 

There`s serious incest going on between you two :lol:.

 

Come on admit, faggot, whose alt account are you ? 

 

Fuck off now and blow your old man....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×