Sign in to follow this  
auad

Deadland Ritual: Supergroup with Geezer Butler, Matt Sorum and more

The new supergroup of the time is the Deadland Ritual. The band is formed by none other than Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) bass, Matt Sorum (Guns N 'Roses, Velvet Revolver) on drums, Steve Stevens (Billy Idol, Vince Neil) on guitar and Franky Perez (Apocalyptica) .

The Deadland Ritual's debut on the stage is set to be at the Hellfest 2019 festival. The band's name had already attracted attention by taking a prominent position on the event's flyer, alongside names like Kiss, Def Leppard, Whitesnake and Rival Sons.

Ds8Y3kwXgAAuJkP.jpg

Just now, bacardimayne said:

pretty sure i've never heard a slash song on the radio more than one week after release but yeah he definitely deserves to headline over skynyrd :lol:

Skynyard has died at least 3 times, though.  

On 11/30/2018 at 1:59 PM, auad said:

Ds8Y3kwXgAAuJkP.jpg

^^^^ Slash is just a bottomline without GN'R.

GN'R being a headline, without Slash:

185823.jpg

lol@ Slash saved GN'R.

1 minute ago, GUNNER said:

^^^^ Slash is just a bottomline without GN'R.

GN'R being a headline, without Slash:

185823.jpg

lol@ Slash saved GN'R.

Oh yeah. He saved the band. New songs on the horizon: 0.

:slash::lolzers:

A dentist please!

On 12/10/2018 at 2:03 PM, auad said:

Oh yeah. He saved the band. New songs on the horizon: 0.

:slash::lolzers:

A dentist please!

Aud - you are better than that. 

Only a total fucking moron or a basic bitch troll would think that a “band” vs one former member is an equal comparison. I know you aren’t that stupid. Don’t be like the mygnr-rejects on here. 

No single guitar player is going to be a bigger draw than his old original band. Stones will draw more than a Keith Richards solo band. Aerosmith will draw more than a joe perry solo show. 

If Axl had any balls he would have made a run as a solo artist instead of just living off the GnR brand. 

Also, are you really blaming Slash for GnR’s lack of new music the last two years? Dude, I like you and think you are an asset to the forum. But don’t turn into a shit-troller. We already have enough dipshits that do that. On his own, Axl has released one album in the last 20 years. ONE. Slash has released (I think, without looking) maybe eight albums in that same period. And he has played on probably 10 other albums. So to blame the lack of new music on him.....it’s just fucking idiotic. If it was up to Slash and Duff, GnR would have already released a new album. Axl is the ONLY reason they haven’t. 

You are literally blaming Slash for something that is 100% Axl’s fault. 

Bottom line. Leave the Axl worshiping behind. Leave the shit-trolling behind.  GnR’s concert attendance was decreasing every tour. In a lot of markets they were down to 5,000 a night. Slash comes back and they instantly are playing to 50,000 a night. 

From 5,000 to 50,000......hate on Slash all you want (which is weird, grown adults “hating” rock stars)...dream of drinking Axl’s jism all you want......just remember. 5,000 to 50,000 when Slash came back. 

TL/DR

5,000 to 50,000

GnR not releasing music the last two years is 100% on Axl 

Aud, you are a good poster when you post your honest thoughts and don’t fall down into the mygnr-shit-trolling level. 

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

Aud - you are better than that. 

Only a total fucking moron or a basic bitch troll would think that a “band” vs one former member is an equal comparison. I know you aren’t that stupid. Don’t be like the mygnr-rejects on here. 

No single guitar player is going to be a bigger draw than his old original band. Stones will draw more than a Keith Richards solo band. Aerosmith will draw more than a joe perry solo show. 

If Axl had any balls he would have made a run as a solo artist instead of just living off the GnR brand. 

Also, are you really blaming Slash for GnR’s lack of new music the last two years? Dude, I like you and think you are an asset to the forum. But don’t turn into a shit-troller. We already have enough dipshits that do that. On his own, Axl has released one album in the last 20 years. ONE. Slash has released (I think, without looking) maybe eight albums in that same period. And he has played on probably 10 other albums. So to blame the lack of new music on him.....it’s just fucking idiotic. If it was up to Slash and Duff, GnR would have already released a new album. Axl is the ONLY reason they haven’t. 

You are literally blaming Slash for something that is 100% Axl’s fault. 

Bottom line. Leave the Axl worshiping behind. Leave the shit-trolling behind.  GnR’s concert attendance was decreasing every tour. In a lot of markets they were down to 5,000 a night. Slash comes back and they instantly are playing to 50,000 a night. 

From 5,000 to 50,000......hate on Slash all you want (which is weird, grown adults “hating” rock stars)...dream of drinking Axl’s jism all you want......just remember. 5,000 to 50,000 when Slash came back. 

TL/DR

5,000 to 50,000

GnR not releasing music the last two years is 100% on Axl 

Aud, you are a good poster when you post your honest thoughts and don’t fall down into the mygnr-shit-trolling level. 

Ok man, No more “mygnr-shit-trolling” posts. I expect this from all members.

The name is “auad” not “aud”.

thanks bro 🤘

This is actually pretty good.

Geezer usually plays much heavier/modern metal in his solo career.

Instantly memorable bass and drums.

I despise Matt Sorum but hats off he sounds great here.

Shame about the American Idol frontman, but he is far from awful.

I like this more than anything off the last Black Sabbath album.