what will the days and weeks following axl's death be like?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he'll be made out to be a genius musician with great stories about what a great guy he was.   in other words, bullshit

Fagando will enjoy the honor of being buried alive with Fat Axl.  

Apparently, nobody is aren't.

On 11/30/2018 at 6:57 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Expect a lot of suicides in South America.  I wish I was just being an asshole but I'm not.  I'm fairly sure some retards in SA will kill themselves so they can be with Axl.

Oh, defo. Everyone knows it's South America and not Japan where people commit suicide for the dumbest of reasons.

12 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

Oh, defo. Everyone knows it's South America and not Japan where people commit suicide for the dumbest of reasons.

Hey, there's no GOOD reason to kill yourself.

But if you wanna compare jumping in front of a train cause you work 15 hour days and can't get laid and hate your life and all the stress and that......or crying and and sobbing and blowing your brains out cause Axl Rose is dead?  One sounds sillier than the other.

But it's a hypothetical.   Can you honestly tell me, as a South American, you don't expect at least one obsessed fan from your continent to kill himself after Axl dies?

On 12/2/2018 at 4:42 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Hey, there's no GOOD reason to kill yourself.

But if you wanna compare jumping in front of a train cause you work 15 hour days and can't get laid and hate your life and all the stress and that......or crying and and sobbing and blowing your brains out cause Axl Rose is dead?  One sounds sillier than the other.

But it's a hypothetical.   Can you honestly tell me, as a South American, you don't expect at least one obsessed fan from your continent to kill himself after Axl dies?

Ok, maybe one or two. It's a big continent.

I don't know about that...I think he'll swell up with noxious gases like a dead whale beached at the seaside. 

The authorities might have to declare an exclusion zone around Malibu and blow up the carcass with dynamite. 

The falling blobs of molten lard will rain down upon the hillsides causing massive wildfires. 

• 1 year later...

I'm going to pull a nutswinger here. As much as I despise the current fat Axl, I wouldn't wish death upon him. His death would definitely one of the saddest days in rock music since 24 November 1991 in my honest opinion. What he was until 1994, can be considered one of the greatest and most notorious rockstars. 

it's doubtful that axl's death will be reported on mainstream media. imagine the "breaking news" on CNN, MSNBC or FOX "legendary front man axl rose dead from cardiac arrest due to obesity". it'll likely be years before i hear the news and i'll be like "when did axl die, what happened?". people either live by "i hope i die before i get old" or "it's better to burn out than fade away". dying before you get old and burning out is just that, when you are too young to be unloved, not worshiped, not adored and escaping mediocrity thus rising into immortality. fading away is a perceived notion that retiring into obscurity with more money that you can spend is somehow punishment for being successful. which illusion do you use?