John Bonham

what will the days and weeks following axl's death be like?

The anticipation as the whale carcass is lifted up from the pool in Malibu will be electric.

The pubescent, malnourished Brazilian houseboys Axl keeps will make for weak pallbearers.

I'll be very upset, personally.  I know realistically that I've probably attended my last GNR show, and that we'll never actually hear unheard vocals from Axl, but when he actually dies it's going to be incredibly depressing. 

How long has Chris Cornell been dead now...almost 2 years?   It still hasn't really sunken in fully for me yet.  He's really dead and rotting somewhere....we will never hear a Soundgarden or Audioslave song live again.

What is it about musicians' deaths that seem more impactful than actors or writers?  Maybe it's cause we actually get to see them perform live and interact with them in a way.

I'm sure mygnr users will shut down mentally to the point of not being able to function.  (I figure you snarky cunts will post shit about thinking it's funny, but I know you'll be upset deep down.)  Expect a lot of suicides in South America.  I wish I was just being an asshole but I'm not.  I'm fairly sure some retards in SA will kill themselves so they can be with Axl.

Expect to see a big reaction on twitter and people posting GNR songs and images for about a week.   And then....poof.  He'll be gone, forever.  The world has changed.  Axl Rose's death will "trend" for a few days, and then people will move on to the next dumbass thing their phones tell them to freak out about.

There will be no candlelight vigils and crying fans.  In North America, anyway.  Itunes sales will spike.  Youtube views will go up.  But that's it.  He's not Michael Jackson or John Lennon.  He'll just be another A-list rock star that's died in the last few years.  There's been a lot of them.

Edited by EstrangedTWAT

I think Axl dying will be the only way we'll ever hear new music from the man. When the big ones die, the vaults are usually raided to keep the profit churning. I don't think Beta is above this. Generations of Lebeis retards will feed on Axl's legacy.

And yes, we've all agreed that if there is indeed any music that actually exists, the only way we're ever hearing it is when Axl dies and Beta cashes in.  Even then, I've never really understood greed once you get to that level.  She and her entire extended filthy family of brown illegals already live in luxury and opulence....how much more do they need?

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I'll be very upset, personally.  I know realistically that I've probably attended my last GNR show, and that we'll never actually hear unheard vocals from Axl, but when he actually dies it's going to be incredibly depressing. 

How long has Chris Cornell been dead now...almost 2 years?   It still hasn't really sunken in fully for me yet.  He's really dead and rotting somewhere....we will never hear a Soundgarden or Audioslave song live again.

What is it about musicians' deaths that seem more impactful than actors or writers?  Maybe it's cause we actually get to see them perform live and interact with them in a way. 

I'm sure mygnr users will shut down mentally to the point of not being able to function.  (I figure you snarky cunts will post shit about thinking it's funny, but I know you'll be upset deep down.)  Expect a lot of suicides in South America.  I wish I was just being an asshole but I'm not.  I'm fairly sure some retards in SA will kill themselves so they can be with Axl. 

Expect to see a big reaction on twitter and people posting GNR songs and images for about a week.   And then....poof.  He'll be gone, forever.  The world has changed.  Axl Rose's death will "trend" for a few days, and then people will move on to the next dumbass thing their phones tell them to freak out about. 

There will be no candlelight vigils and crying fans.  In North America, anyway.  Itunes sales will spike.  Youtube views will go up.  But that's it.  He's not Michael Jackson or John Lennon.  He'll just be another A-list rock star that's died in the last few years.  There's been a lot of them. 

This made me very sad. I like the thought that Axl is out somewhere. Lazy, fat, stupid. But alive.

Team Brazil will gorge on his 500pound carcass like flesh eating maggots. 

Del James will finally have to get a real job. 

Miser will start 500 threads a month on the thickness of Axls hair on his deathbed. 

DJ Ashba will tell everyone that he secretly recorded an entire GNR album with Axl but won't release it out of respect for his lifelong friend

Steven Adler will give an interview saying he believes it is all a conspiracy by Slash and Duff to prevent a real reunion tour and that Axl is alive and well living in the jungle in Brazil

Thousands of retarded Brazilians will die looking for Axl in the jungle

20 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Team Brazil will gorge on his 500pound carcass like flesh eating maggots. 

Del James will finally have to get a real job. 

Miser will start 500 threads a month on the thickness of Axls hair on his deathbed. 

DJ Ashba will tell everyone that he secretly recorded an entire GNR album with Axl but won't release it out of respect for his lifelong friend

Steven Adler will give an interview saying he believes it is all a conspiracy by Slash and Duff to prevent a real reunion tour and that Axl is alive and well living in the jungle in Brazil

Thousands of retarded Brazilians will die looking for Axl in the jungle

bec08f8b5e445395741a4126f23a9d19.gif

The American flag on Tommy's burger truck will fly at half mast.

There will be claims made by some posters that Axl's hair is alive and well and living somewhere in South America with Hitler's stache. 

A posthumous Enemy List will be released. 

Axl will leave everything to his cats.

1 hour ago, Facekicker said:

I'm going to laugh my hole off when the vault consists of 300 alternative takes of the songs on CD and nothing else 

And Team Brazil sells them all in a box set for $999