auad

Dave Grohl is Shit

You guys are vicious.

Foo Fighters are fine.  They never hurt anyone.  They just wanna have a good time man.   Why y'all gotta be so whack?

Foo Fighters are like the Bon jovi of grunge. 

But I’m sure Dave is fine, rich and hanging out with rock celebrities. I’m not trying come off better than FF as I sit in my sweat pants and check shirt hoodie drinking pabst blue ribbon. 

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You guys are vicious.

Foo Fighters are fine.  They never hurt anyone.  They just wanna have a good time man.   Why y'all gotta be so whack?

If you like dull generic shit that's fine, just don't expect others to do the same

2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You guys are vicious.

Agreed. They are better than Mumford and Sons, or Kings of Leon or some shit 🤮

I've said before, I like maybe 5 of their songs.

It's just bizarre that such a bland, non-threatening band that's just kind of "there" gets people riled up.

Everyone hates Nickelback and Creed and stuff, and it's just natural to hate on shitty bands like that.  Foo Fighters are like the Barenaked Ladies or something.  Who would waste time "hating" on that?

Nickleback are experimental badasses compared to Foo Fighters. 

I think Dave thinks doing the same thing over and over is rock n roll integrity. The difference is Lemmy was only trying to do the same thing over and over but he always completely failed because he was always hammered. 

34 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

It's just bizarre that such a bland, non-threatening band that's just kind of "there" gets people riled up.

Everyone hates Nickelback and Creed and stuff, and it's just natural to hate on shitty bands like that.  Foo Fighters are like the Barenaked Ladies or something.  Who would waste time "hating" on that?

This song is great:

Dave should accept that he is not a good frontman and is not a good songwriter. FF had everything to be a revolutionary band, and is at best generic.

I just see them as meh. Pretty indifferent. Some of their radio songs are fun and catchy. Never cared for much of their “deep cuts”. And it’s not like they’re Three days grace or Buckcherry level of shit. They’re just a harmless rock band with a few decent hits. Let em drive.

12 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Agree. 

I like maybe three or four of their songs. 

But they are a band full of older guys and they are extremely popular and successful....so some have to show us how edgy they are by bashing them with both barrels. 

It’s a weird concept to me. A lot of people aren’t capable of simple dislike or disinterest. It’s never “not really my style, I don’t really dig that band.” It has to be “they are the worst band in the world. The lead singer should kill himself. Only retarded school moms like them.” 

13 hours ago, Skeeter said:

It’s a weird concept to me. A lot of people aren’t capable of simple dislike or disinterest. It’s never “not really my style, I don’t really dig that band.” It has to be “they are the worst band in the world. The lead singer should kill himself. Only retarded school moms like them.” 

Women over 35 are worse blight on society than any rock band

I think the omnipresence begets resentment. He's friends with everyone and gets interviews. I would say people can dislike hate you for be uninteresting. Scott Weiland was ubiquitous for his tribulations but that was interesting.

Brasky once posted a video I think of a his favorite song about being a young adult. I remember the video but not the song. Song meant something to him and I won't dismiss that. I don't like but FF but also don't like most music.