Jump to content
auad

Dave Grohl is Shit

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, holymntn said:

Functional ears and an aversion to neutered dad rock.

 

Grohl's a shit fag and you know it.

He's no Axl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, holymntn said:

I knew I'd hit a nerve. Foo Fighters fans are very tender.

I wouldn't consider myself a Foo Fighters fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I like a handful of FF songs.  They're OK.

 

Dude doesn't bother me at all.  He's harmless.   Weird to see people get that worked up over him and go on spergy rants.

How dare an artist produce a type of music that I don’t personally like!!!! No band should fullfil a specific target market that features millions of fans. Every band in the world should ONLY create the genre that I personally like. 

 

Are people really that fucking stupid and arrogant? 

 

I cant even fathom that mindset. I don’t like country music. But to say “fuck Garth Brooks. He makes music for country fans so fuck him. He sucks because he doesn’t make hard rock songs.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like when people complain that something is "too mainstream." Mainstream as in, good enough that a shitload of people like it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somewhere ... Grohl said he never thought the FF would become bigger than Nirvana.

What an idiot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sixes said:

I like the Probot album

So do I. it`s the best thing he has ever done.

 

He`s a harmless goofball otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, auad said:

I read somewhere ... Grohl said he never thought the FF would become bigger than Nirvana.

What an idiot!

I'm sure Nirvana sells more t-shirts a year even now than FF sells shirts AND CDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I'm sure Nirvana sells more t-shirts a year even now than FF sells shirts AND CDs.

Fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Nirvana but never took to the Foo Fighters. 

 

Just very boring to me. 

 

On top of that every Foo Fighter fan I've known has been an obnoxious fanboy who would lament "corporate rock" while Dave served up huge platters of corporate blandness that they'd swallow hook line and sinker. 

 

Basically wankers. One step above Nickelback 

 

Dave is so nice and inoffensive you'd bring him to meet your Grandma for a cup of tea. 

 

It's not for me so I avoid them. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this thread where people give their opinions on Dave Grohl, I am shocked and dismayed that some people dare express a negative opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

I like Nirvana but never took to the Foo Fighters. 

 

Just very boring to me. 

 

On top of that every Foo Fighter fan I've known has been an obnoxious fanboy who would lament "corporate rock" while Dave served up huge platters of corporate blandness that they'd swallow hook line and sinker. 

 

Basically wankers. One step above Nickelback 

 

Dave is so nice and inoffensive you'd bring him to meet your Grandma for a cup of tea. 

 

It's not for me so I avoid them. 

 

 

Perfect.

I’m with U.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Facekicker said:

I prefer my current dartboard thanks 

 

flag_of_brazil_multi_ring_art_dartboard_

What is Brazil's fault for the inability of the GNR to please the fans, and to release new material? Is it our fault that the management of the band is done by Brazilians?

Be less idiotic and think a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, auad said:

What is Brazil's fault for the inability of the GNR to please the fans, and to release new material? Is it our fault that the management of the band is done by Brazilians?

 

Yes. Bullseye. 

 

Would you like another throw? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×