JohnBonhamRules

Guns N’ Roses Announce Axl Rose Is ‘Severely Fat’

"I can’t believe the amount of people at the show moaning about it.

They should have been thankful they got to see Axl and his flesh."

I poke fun at Axl as much as others but he deserves boatload of kudos in this case.

A 2 hour gig is n`t short. Most bands play 90 minutes tops. Credits where they are due.

Imagine going to a fat Axl show, knowing it's going to be shit but hey at least it's a 3 hour show and I'll hear all the staples

and then they end it after shit SCOM and November Rain

Did they manage to play Wichita Lineman and Blackhole Sun? Members of GNR are calling this a "heroic" performance by Mr. Rose. It reminded Del James of Michael Jordan's historic flu game in the 97 finals where MJ willed himself to put up 38 points in a winning effort despite battling severe dehydration. Sadly, there was no Chris Pitman to towel Axl off between songs and the stage is now completely soaked with Axl's germs. Abu Dhabians fear that Axl's sweat will cause a pandemic and all fast food joints in the country are currently on lockdown in an effort to slow down the virus before it reaches critical mass. President Trump says that he will have Mr. Rose and his party quarantined if they try and re-enter the US. 

1 hour ago, magisme said:

Why does Axl get sick so often? Do Brazilians carry a lot of germs?

I thought Beta's job was to take care by him

3 hour 'shows' are bollox anyway. Come out and play for 90 minutes. No solos. No covers. No pyro either. Americans might need these gimmicks, but I they are impressing nobody else, and it only serves to attempt and polish a shite. 

2 hours ago, Barry said:

3 hour 'shows' are bollox anyway. Come out and play for 90 minutes. No solos. No covers. No pyro either. Americans might need these gimmicks, but I they are impressing nobody else, and it only serves to attempt and polish a shite. 

They could easily cut out the 6-7 cover songs and do a shorter show. 

13 hours ago, magisme said:

How fucking gross is it that he still does the lick the finger and grab the pussy move during Jungle?

At least he doesn't do the extra line in YCBM

"With your ass in the air" anymore.  

Old man doing sexually persuasive stuff. Gross

1 hour ago, GnRLiars said:

At least he doesn't do the extra line in YCBM

"With your assistance in the air" anymore.  

Old man doing sexually persuasive stuff. Gross

"But I'm only 56" 

18 hours ago, magisme said:

Why does Axl get sick so often? Do Brazilians carry a lot of germs?

Sharing a bed with Beta + living with Fagando = more rat diarrhea poison than any organism can take.

19 hours ago, Ragnar said:

I poke fun at Axl as much as others but he deserves boatload of kudos in this case.

A 2 hour gig is n`t short. Most bands play 90 minutes tops. Credits where they are due.

Maybe the fat piece of turd should have extended himself for once and rehearsed. If you want to credit this lazy man with anything performance-related at this point you are too retarded/Brazilian to reason with.

My sources (never been off by more than 2 pounds) are telling me his weight has gone up substantially in the months since AC/DC turned him down. It's not looking good.

30 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

My sources (never been off by more than 2 pounds) are telling me his weight has gone up substantially in the months since AC/DC turned him down. It's not looking good. 

whole lotta nosey?