John Bonham

Countdown to AxTermination

Tell Axl there’s a Tommy Burger in it for him...

then an see how long it takes to release it.....

wait...what it’s out?

Get Axl a Tommy Burger

I closed my GnR forum last month. It was online since 2009: 9 years.

It shouldnt have last more than 3 years.

5 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

The Axterminator - An obescent Axl Rose travels back in time on youtube and wipes out all unfattening GNR videos. 

obescent

adj.

having achieved a level of obesity that allows one to bend the laws of physics

"axl rose became obescent upon reaching 500 pounds in 2035, gaining the ability to bend the space time continuum with the sheer force of his mass"

John Connor: Can you learn stuff you haven't been programmed with so you could be...you know, less fat? And not such a dork all the time?

Axl Rose as The Fatinator: My CPU is a neural-fat processor; a learning computer. But Fatnet presets the switch to tour-only when we're sent out to record.

Sarah Connor: Doesn't want you doing too much creating, huh?

Axl Rose as The Fatinator: No. Exercise, either.

22 hours ago, bring back izzy said:

Axl and his sycophantic goon squad of yes-men and enablers are going to get their comeuppance.  Their fascist removal of innocent unmonetized youtube videos has only inspired long-angry fans to fight back.  That's what Team Hanger On doesn't understand.  The fans that they are fucking over, have been angry for a very, very long time.  Angry over the hypocritical firing of Steven Adler, angry over the departure of Izzy Stradlin, angry over the final dissoluiont in 1996, angry over the 2002 MTV music award embarrassment, angry over the addition of a second keyboardist, angry over the joke of an album called Chinese Democracy, angry over the high pitched mickey mouse scam artist on vocals, angry over DJ Ashba, angry over the Rock in Rio cash grab in 2011.

I could go on and on.  I could write a book.  The point is this: these are not the people you want to piss off.  They've been waiting for something to finally puncture the container of rage.  It's not hard to find a website outside your reach, Team Brazil.  Think about it, you dumbass amateurs with your dipshit lawyers taking your money.  

Post of the fucking year!

7 hours ago, John Bonham said:

3 days and 05:59:59

Fat Friday which will be known in the future as The Fattening. There is a fatwa a comin'.