Facekicker

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I wanna go to one of her inevitable rallies and have a giant sign that says "TITS OR GTFO."

For the five seconds I hold the sign before security tazes me, I'd be a legend.

It’s just she’s such a CIA plant. She never talks about the corruption in the DNC but see hits all these identity politics points. 

But if she on CNN I might tune in again. Russia Collusiin season 6 is geting boring. 

I still think she is just a smokescreen. Democrat leaders are encouraging to be outrageous, to say things they can’t say. Basically she is a political troll.

In a few months the motherly Hilary will step in and take over. Hilary couldn’t get the female vote. So the dems hope this girl will get the young people and female crowd on her side....she will then have those votes over to Hilary come election time. 

3 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Oh christ.  Now in addition to her pretending to be a poor kid from the Bronx, and pretending to be part Jew, we can add pretending to be a "geek girl?"  Man, fuck this stupid bitch.

2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

I still think she is just a smokescreen. Democrat leaders are encouraging to be outrageous, to say things they can’t say. Basically she is a political troll.

In a few months the motherly Hilary will step in and take over. Hilary couldn’t get the female vote. So the dems hope this girl will get the young people and female crowd on her side....she will then have those votes over to Hilary come election time. 

Something like that. And maybe she can take on Trump on twitter for Hillary. She’s like a nuke that if he hits to hard it will go off. 

Edited by wasted

Given the amount of "news stories" on this retard just in the last week, you'd think she was already our next president.

The mainstream media has a throbbing boner for this chick.

When everyone is "racist," then nobody will be.  The word has lost all meaning from constant overuse.

If I were on social media, which I'm not, and some chucklefuck SJW called me racist I'd just say "So?"

Who fucking cares?  Grow up, losers.

🍆🍑 

Those eyes those crazy stuff my panties in my mouth and stick it in my butt hole 👀 

I think I’m in love 😍