Jump to content
Facekicker

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

❤️

"This blows my mind. I'm not allowed to take financial gifts, but somehow lawmakers are allowed to make laws."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took it to mean that they are able to make laws that benefit themselves financially, and I agree that they shouldn't be able to. Not that I'm sticking up for the idiot. She's on the list of shit politicians along with every other idiot that chose that for a career. None of them are fit to make any law and victimless crime is imaginary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I took it to mean that they are able to make laws that benefit themselves financially, and I agree that they shouldn't be able to. Not that I'm sticking up for the idiot. She's on the list of shit politicians along with every other idiot that chose that for a career. None of them are fit to make any law and victimless crime is imaginary.

I'm just making fun the logic she presents. She basically takes two different issues, (politicians receiving gifts and politicians writing laws that benefit themselves financially), conflates them, and pretends she's made some sort of sound argument.

Edited by magisme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, magisme said:

I'm just making fun the logic she presents. She basically takes two different issues, (politicians receiving gifts and politicians writing laws that benefit themselves financially), conflates them, and pretends she's made some sort of sound argument.

Well... She is a moron. Should we expect anything less?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'I am starting a week of self-care where I am taking the week off and taking care of me. I don't know how to do that though, so I would appreciate any and all self-care tips,' she said. 

The 29-year-old Democratic Socialist revealed that she drove to 'the middle of nowhere' in upstate New York with books, lavender oil and music, and later took to Twitter to politicize her decision for time off. 

'For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political - not because we want it to be, but [because] of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed,' she wrote. 

'Before the campaign, I used to practice yoga 3-4x/week, eat nutritiously, read and write for leisure,' she wrote on Instagram. 

'As soon as everything kicked up, that all went out the window. I went from doing yoga and making wild rice and salmon dinners to eating fast food for dinner and falling asleep in my jeans and makeup,' she added.

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6508403/Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-taking-time-self-care-beginning-new-role.html?ito=social-facebook

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So she's taking a week off from nothing to do nothing and she doesn't know how to do it? Do millennials have to share every retarded thought that goes through their head on social media?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

So she's taking a week off from nothing to do nothing and she doesn't know how to do it? Do millennials have to share every retarded thought that goes through their head on social media?

I'm a millennial, that makes me feel triggered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2018 at 3:16 PM, AxlisOld said:

Yeah, downzy has a degree in American Politics. Lots of stupid people have worthless degrees.

 

Seriously, why would a Canadian get a degree in some other country's politics? It's literally a degree for starting discussions at parties.

My nephew has worked full time for the Democratic Party for a decade. His life revolves around them and politics. He is as hardcore Democrat as there is. 

 

He he says that Alexandria is a joke, that the majority of the party views her as a joke. That she got gifted an election win, that a dog - literally - would have won her spot. Her win had 0% to do with her. 

 

I asked why the dems would even put her out there and he said that a group is just pushing her because she is a young, minority female and is basically the exact opposite of Trump. Basically a sports team that is struggling so they throw out a trick play to see if it will shake things up a bit. 

 

He said that there is no secret weapon, no up-and-coming candidate and nobody to be excited about right now. I asked who they were going to put up during the next election......he sighed, shook his head and said “probably the same people from the last election.” 

 

I asked “even Hilary?” And he said “unfortunately, yes.”

 

I guess a lot of the old guard Democrat leaders think that Trump is doing such a bad job that the American voters would select Hilary next time in a landslide. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 3:55 PM, Skeeter said:

I guess a lot of the old guard Democrat leaders think that Trump is doing such a bad job that the American voters would select Hilary next time in a landslide. 

 

 

Unbelievable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2018 at 2:51 PM, EstrangedTWAT said:

She seems like a fucking imbecile.  Still, a nice rack is so rare on politicians I'd be very surprised to not see her go all the way.  Nobody ever thought Trump could ever win in a millions years.  This retard just might be our next fucking president in 2020.  She ticks all the boxes that give the tards the feels:  young, woman, "minority."

 

It's easy to laugh her off but I see no reason she won't go all the way.

 

In the meantime, we can still enjoy her luscious rack from when she was a college student:

 

 

Media only picking up on the video now. Two months later. Fucking hacks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Facekicker let her be a shining example how worthless our higher educational system is.  Would you pay thousands of dollars to show that you can stand on the podium to get the same toilet paper diploma as she did?

 

Unless you're going to be a doctor or a lawyer, give up on your dreams. Actually just give up on your dreams in this country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2018 at 2:24 PM, bran said:

She is going to cause so much infighting among the DNC in the House, it is going to be hilarious.

Yup she already supported the Michigan dumb-ass Rashitta Tlaid, even after the majority of Dems put Tlaid in her place for the "impeach the motherfucker" speech. These young female rookie Dems think they'll bring the ghetto to Capitol Hill, but they are in for a rude awakening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm far from being a Trump supporter but I must say this Ocasio-Cortez woman is absolutely nauseating. We on our sixth day of January and we already see articles about her prancing around like a fairy and now she's telling the press how much of a racist DJT is. 

 

A minority senate member calling the President racist will not look good at all for the Democratic party. She either has the mentality of a clueless sixteen year old or doing her best to fuck the whole party up. 

 

Surprised CNN is blind about how damaging her character is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm calling it now.....our first Woman President.   Trump has already proven you don't need to be even remotely intelligent or well spoken.  She's the perfect brain dead candidate that the masses want.   And just like Trump, she'll take all the heat while business as usual goes on behind closed doors.

 

We're just that one step closer to President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

 

IUnS.gif

BPrl2GI.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fight a cartoon character with a cartoon character?

 

I think Trump would have difficulty with her. He can’t really artack her would look like a bully. She seems like she could fire off the rhetoric and get old guys beating off to her instagram. 

 

Different prez, same shitshow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, arnold layne said:

I'm far from being a Trump supporter but I must say this Ocasio-Cortez woman is absolutely nauseating. We on our sixth day of January and we already see articles about her prancing around like a fairy and now she's telling the press how much of a racist DJT is. 

 

A minority senate member calling the President racist will not look good at all for the Democratic party. She either has the mentality of a clueless sixteen year old or doing her best to fuck the whole party up. 

 

Surprised CNN is blind about how damaging her character is.

CNN is basically a branch of the CIA at this point. I see this chick as being like part of the puzzle that Hillary was missing. She can rile up the far left a bit more. She hits all those demographics that Hillary is too old and corrupt to get. Hope instead of Change. This time for real. But overall it’s just a distraction from the fact that the problem with America is American politics. The blind refusal to accept that these charades will continue until the all the wealth has been stripped from the country. The problem is politicians don’t own the state, so they are basically rumning it like a company that you borrow money to expand, pay yourself a huge salary then leave the debt with the shareholders. We the people own the debt. This will continue until the credit card is maxed out. People like AOC are just there for personal gain. Everybody is and after so many years everyone is implicated with the biggest problem which is government spending in all it’s glorious forms that takes the money from the people funnels it into people rich enough to be in power. Politics is just arguing over who gets to steal the money off the people. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wasted said:

More like the Donald Trump of the left. Luckily she’s too hot to be president. 

Oh, I don't know about that.  She's certainly lost a lot of her looks since that stupid dance video.  She's gonna be just hot enough for dweebs to wanna bang, and just frumpy enough for some women to not hate her.

 

Some women.  Cause when it comes right down to it, most women hate all other women.  And ALL women hate women younger than themselves.

 

She's the perfect storm of retarded qualities for the Dems though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EstrangedTWAT said:

Oh, I don't know about that.  She's certainly lost a lot of her looks since that stupid dance video.  She's gonna be just hot enough for dweebs to wanna bang, and just frumpy enough for some women to not hate her.

 

Some women.  Cause when it comes right down to it, most women hate all other women.  And ALL women hate women younger than themselves.

 

She's the perfect storm of retarded qualities for the Dems though.

I meant too young. I think right? She’s 29? You have to be 35 to run for Prez?

 

But your right about everything else. She plays to her base like Trump. No matter what she says sounds like she’s going to get us all killed, her base is like Yes I want to save the world with morals.  Nobody believes there’s a reason. Believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...