Sign in to follow this  
Litti

New album coming?

Excuse me for my ignorance but what is that running clock above?

Is there really new album coming or is it just a running joke.

If there were really a new GNR album coming, do you REALLLLLLY think the only place on the entire intenet that has any mention of it would be a fan run forum known for the unfiltered bad attitudes of the posters?

You don't maybe think you'd check Rolling Stone or SPIN (if they still exist) or any other source?

You really have to ask?

10 minutes ago, Litti said:

So why put something like that up there at all

I will admit the clock is both steamingly gay and useless. No offense to John Bonham but his ideas are gay and useless.

1 hour ago, Litti said:

Excuse me for my ignorance but what is that running clock above?

Is there really new album coming or is it just a running joke.

To troll Axl, we're going to release a forum-made album titled Chinese Democracy II.

So there really is a new album coming, and it is also just a joke.

15 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

could also be the countdown to skeeter's mom dying, lol

Classy as always. You should be better than that.
Sad.

Stop being such a fucking Miser.

Didn't you get the hint the last few times you wished death on this poor lady got deleted?

JB's cool but if you're gonna be a nasty little cunt I'm sure you're not un-bannable.

Just now, EstrangedTWAT said:

Well, so be it then I guess.  But you know Miser better than anyone and you know you're acting just like him. 

Have I ever made pathetic apologies the day after and promised to change my ways? 

46 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

why? why should I show you any respect that you're incapable of showing anyone you perceive as below you? Go fuck yourself you obnoxious piece of shit

I hope she goes slowly and it completely destroys you

Lol. 

Imagine getting this angry over a random stranger on a rock forum. So angry that you relish in the death of a parent. 

You told me me that you lash out and try and say the meanest possible things when you get angry. So no worries. I know you must really be hurting right now. 

I forgive you. 

3 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Lol. 

Imagine getting this angry over a random stranger on a rock forum. So angry that you relish in the death of a parent. 

You told me me that you lash out and try and say the meanest possible things when you get angry. So no worries. I know you must really be hurting right now. 

I forgive you. 

Yeah, you, your smug ass attitude and everything you stand for piss me off. Your snide little underhanded jabs at people piss me the fuck off. I tried to be civil with you and it simply isn't possible. You're a reprehensible cunt who needs to be taken down a few pegs. The fact that my vitriol stems from anger doesn't make it any less honest or valid.

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

Yeah, you, your smug ass attitude and everything you stand for piss me off. Your snide little underhanded jabs at people piss me the fuck off. You're a reprehensible cunt who needs to be taken down a few pegs. The fact that my vitriol stems from anger doesn't make it any less honest or valid.

Oh Bacardi.

Again.....I forgive you. And actually feel a little bad that I have this much emotional control over you and your feelings.

I am sorry that I occupy so much space in your head.

I gotta side with Skeeter on this one.

It's one thing to call each other names and all that shit.  We bust each other's balls here and that's cool.

But you're throwing a temper tantrum like a little baby and going way over the line.  It's embarrassing to witness.  Like someone shitting themselves in public or something and everyone's just looking at the floor trying to pretend there's not shit dribbling down their leg.

Skeeter, I'm sorry for what you're going through.  I hope you can spend as much time as possible with her.  I'm at an age when friends are starting to lose their parents and it terrifies me cause I know it's only a matter of time before I have to go through that too, and I'm not ready.

3 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

I am sorry that I occupy so much space in your head.

If you think you're the only thing in the world I'm pissed off at you're sorely mistaken

All you did was ruin a website