popcorn's snare

Guns n Roses writing new music with Bhad Bhabie

In a recent interview, Axl Rose had this to say "Well since I sing like a 14 year old girl, I decided to add one to the group.  Ever since I saw Danielle on Dr. Phil (thanks to Duff by the way, I've been watching Dr. Phil ever since his appearance on the show), I empathized a lot with her, the way people are out to get her, and her troubled past.  I saw many parallels with my own life.  Plus she is very talented and will help me write some killer songs!"

Duff McKagan, also an alumnus of the Dr. Phil show, shared his thoughts on Danielle "Bhad Bhabie" Bregoli joining the band: "I feel like this is a way to connect with a younger audience and stay hip.  I too was on Dr. Phil , and Danielle brings that Guns n Roses attitude that we were looking for.  She gives the band an edge and she's been fantastic so far in our songwriting sessions.  We've got some really good stuff on the way!  Slash loves her too.  We feel that she and Melissa will show the world that we are a progressive band and believe in feminism.  Danielle really is rock n' roll."  

16 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

"I too was on Dr. Phil, and Danielle brings that Guns n Roses attitude that we were looking for." - Duff

How fucking cool are these guys. I'm pleasantly overdosing on rock and roll danger as we speak.