Sign in to follow this  
auad

Stradlin and Adler are losing their place ...

1536835697_345575758727370.jpg

Guns N’ Roses have posted a photo of a winner of their poster design contest, and it shows the Appetite for Destruction artwork with Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler removed, with Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer, Melissa Reese, and Dizzy Reed replacing them. See a photo below. Fans on Twitter weren’t happy, and felt it disrespected Adler and Stradlin.

A fan named Tony responded, “Are there any other @gunsnroses Fans affended by this picture/poster? Half the people on it had nothing to do with the magic that is AFD.”

Dmm6J85U8AEKlG0.jpg:large

Congrats to the second winner of our poster design contest, DK13 Design! Submit your work and you could win an #AppetiteForDestruction Super Deluxe and more... For details and to enter visit:

http://gnr.lnk.to/designcontest

http://app.creativeallies.com/contests/1265-design-a-commemorative-poster-for-guns-n-roses

Eh.  Mine was better.

The truly insulting part is that blue haired bitch.  Talentless cunt has no place being considered anything other than the new Tracey and Roberta, which is fine, but to consider her a "member?"  Back in the 80s GNR had fucking heavy brass balls swinging around in their sacks.   Now they just have mushy week old SpaghettiOs.

Getting old and soft and toothless and completely losing your edge is tragic.....but it's a fact of life.  Fuckin' simps.

Edited by EstrangedTWAT

10 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

my *only* problem with that design is that it is not accurate.  Way too many teeth in slash's mouth.

:slash::lolzers:

18 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

my *only* problem with that design is that it is not accurate.  Way too many teeth in slash's mouth.

🤣

I actually likey. Must be the only gnr fan in the world to do so. From a marketing perspective it shows the band as it is now that we buy tickets to see. 

If they had used the original art. As they have for many years. We'd all be saying lol at Frank, Melissa, dizzy, fortus. For people who have not been in the band for 20+ years being used instead of them. 

Edited by I_Are_ess
Lol phone posting auto correct

28 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

We have a winner.

4 hours ago, Ragnar said:

he is where he is because Axl is most likely watching him get banged....

Ftfy.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Acl wouldn't waste his time fucking Melissa.

To us plebs, she's hot cause she's actually thin and feminine looking, unlike the fucking porkers that populate every corner of the United States.  And she's vaguely Asian looking so that's a plus for me.  And she has retard blue hair so anime/video game nerds get that too.  From a purely marketing standpoint, she was a good choice.

But even fat old Aunt Lesbian Axl Rose is STILL Axl fucking Rose, believe it or not.   Motherfucker bangs 10s.  He's not gonna waste his time with a skinny broad with no ass or tits who's probably wearing a big long blue wig and most likely has gross short dyke hair underneath like that red headed chick who used to spam the forum.

If I had any skills with photoshop I'd mock up one with bitch boy Fernando, his fat whore mother and tranny sister. Oh and that other illegal, Del James. 

8 hours ago, auad said:

Fans on Twitter weren’t happy, and felt it disrespected Adler and Stradlin.

A fan named Tony responded, “Are there any other @gunsnroses Fans affended by this picture/poster? 

Fags

7 hours ago, I_Are_ess said:

🤣

I actually likey. Must be the only gnr fan in the world to do so. From a marketing perspective it shows the band as it is now that we buy tickets to see. 

If they had used the original art. As they have for many years. We'd all be saying lol at Frank, Melissa, dizzy, fortus. For people who have not been in the band for 20+ years being used instead of them. 

Agree with all of this.

Frankly, I was for re-doing the cross for the UYI line-up too.

as an ad for the current tour it's fine. i'd even call it the best piece of nugnr advertising/merch i've seen to this point, not counting some of the lithographs

as a representation of appetite for destruction in ANY way, it's awful