magisme

Tiger Woods

9 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I love ambien but after years of abuse I'm immune.  I still get a little buzz, but it doesn't fuck me up like it used to.  No joke, I can take 6 at once and not even yawn.

I still think of the animal tigers and not the athlete when I hear the word 'tiger" though.  Did you know that there are less than 4000 tigers left in the wild?  Isn't that fucked up??  That's so few.

But apparently there are a LOT that are privately owned by rich douchers, like Mike Tyson in The Hangover.

Also, white tigers are not a different species, they're simply albino tigers.  But people liked them so much, the bred them with other white tigers.  So basically they're so severely inbred that any white tiger you see these days is a fucking retard.

As for Tiger Woods, good for him.  He was severely depressed at 40 cause he had all the money in the world, all the success, all the fame, all the hooooers.   But he had  nothing to look forward to.  I know, wah, poor baby right?  But other than snorting all the coke in Bolivia what was left for him to with the next potential 4 or 5 decades?  Glad he was able to golf again.

That...that was quite the rant.

19 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I love ambien but after years of abuse I'm immune.  I still get a little buzz, but it doesn't fuck me up like it used to.  No joke, I can take 6 at once and not even yawn.

I still think of the animal tigers and not the athlete when I hear the word 'tiger" though.  Did you know that there are less than 4000 tigers left in the wild?  Isn't that fucked up??  That's so few.

But apparently there are a LOT that are privately owned by rich douchers, like Mike Tyson in The Hangover.

Also, white tigers are not a different species, they're simply albino tigers.  But people liked them so much, the bred them with other white tigers.  So basically they're so severely inbred that any white tiger you see these days is a fucking retard.

As for Tiger Woods, good for him.  He was severely depressed at 40 cause he had all the money in the world, all the success, all the fame, all the hooooers.   But he had  nothing to look forward to.  I know, wah, poor baby right?  But other than snorting all the coke in Bolivia what was left for him to with the next potential 4 or 5 decades?  Glad he was able to golf again.

On a completely unrelated note, BigCatRescue on youtube is the shit.  They have all sorts of great videos.  In one one video, they rescue a tiger, and one of the dudes was missing both his arms, replaced with those metal pincer things.  

11 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

He was on a roll until he sliced it into the woods. 

Solid par save.

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

I'm so pumped for tomorrow. Remember it's early tee times. I think Tiger tees off around 9:20.

tiger woods is the axl rose of golf. People hate him but can't stop talking or watching him.

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Watch out white I hop waitress 

ihop.jpg

Tiger is back !

he has good tastes in milfs.

I watched the entire round. Absolutely incredible. One of the greatest sports moments I've ever seen.

Image result for tiger masters

42 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

I hope is off banging hookers tonight

Is there any other way to celebrate ?

Tiger woods what a legend, to overcome the challenges, get his winning mindset back and maintain his hunger for golf after everything is admirable. Fucking GOAT 

now go go get some big titty milfs my man

I had to rewatch the eighteenth hole. 

I mean if I got the chills watching that, I can't imagine how he feels. The word epic is a disservice to Tiger's story. It's beyond amazing. 

Also ESPN Radio is shit, but every time Tiger was up, the announcer would yell TIGER WATCH and the background of Eye of the Tiger would play. 

Really got my psyched.