magisme

Tiger Woods

Anyone else following his comeback? I love this guy. Early 40's with a fucking fused spine and he looks like a God on the course again.

Image result for tiger woods

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

ive been following. i truly don't give a fuck about golf unless tiger or john daly is playing. all the other relevant golf players are nerds with their pants pulled up to their nipples

John Daly is basically a Trailer Park Boys character. He's the man.

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

ive been following. i truly don't give a fuck about golf unless tiger or john daly is playing. all the other relevant golf players are nerds with their pants pulled up to their nipples

Can't name a single golfer that is playing today besides Phil and Tiger. 

You all need to watch Tiger Woods highlights from the early 2000s. He was unbelievable.

There will never be another person like Tiger to play the game of golf. Arnold Palmer may have won more titles, but no one has completely transcended the game and the way people approach golf like Tiger has. He has done more for sport in general, not just golf, than Michael Jordan or Michael Schumacher. He was the worlds first billion dollar sportsman on top of banging countless women. His luxury yacht that he was travellign to the U.S open on is called Privacy and there's nothing private about his life. He has reached such a level of success and enjoyment that none of us will ever even comprehend. The second you hear the word 'tiger' you think of him and not even the animal anymore.  That whole issue with him banging birds has made him an even bigger household name.

He's a fucking anomaly. Seriously, hwo the fuck can you hit straight with a wall of people 20 metres in front of you either side.

bfde593df4a4da417bde9e2fb21ca92e.jpg

Edited by GNS

On 9/7/2018 at 10:56 PM, magisme said:

Anyone else following his comeback? I love this guy. Early 40's with a fucking fused spine and he looks like a God on the course again.

Image result for tiger woods

the fused spine is from doing 68,000 hip thrusts into primo milfs pussies.

12 hours ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Tiger would've accomplished more if he had inherited the black dick gene.  Instead, he got the Asian dick gene.  

You don't putt with a driver in the game of golf. 

9 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

I wish there was footage of his ex-wife bashing the window with the golf club while he's all fucked up on ambien trying to back out of the driveway.  

The best we have is South Park reenactment.

I love ambien but after years of abuse I'm immune.  I still get a little buzz, but it doesn't fuck me up like it used to.  No joke, I can take 6 at once and not even yawn.

I still think of the animal tigers and not the athlete when I hear the word 'tiger" though.  Did you know that there are less than 4000 tigers left in the wild?  Isn't that fucked up??  That's so few.

But apparently there are a LOT that are privately owned by rich douchers, like Mike Tyson in The Hangover.

Also, white tigers are not a different species, they're simply albino tigers.  But people liked them so much, the bred them with other white tigers.  So basically they're so severely inbred that any white tiger you see these days is a fucking retard.

As for Tiger Woods, good for him.  He was severely depressed at 40 cause he had all the money in the world, all the success, all the fame, all the hooooers.   But he had  nothing to look forward to.  I know, wah, poor baby right?  But other than snorting all the coke in Bolivia what was left for him to with the next potential 4 or 5 decades?  Glad he was able to golf again.

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I love ambien but after years of abuse I'm immune.  I still get a little buzz, but it doesn't fuck me up like it used to.  No joke, I can take 6 at once and not even yawn.

I still think of the animal tigers and not the athlete when I hear the word 'tiger" though.  Did you know that there are less than 4000 tigers left in the wild?  Isn't that fucked up??  That's so few.

But apparently there are a LOT that are privately owned by rich douchers, like Mike Tyson in The Hangover.

Also, white tigers are not a different species, they're simply albino tigers.  But people liked them so much, the bred them with other white tigers.  So basically they're so severely inbred that any white tiger you see these days is a fucking retard.

As for Tiger Woods, good for him.  He was severely depressed at 40 cause he had all the money in the world, all the success, all the fame, all the hooooers.   But he had  nothing to look forward to.  I know, wah, poor baby right?  But other than snorting all the coke in Bolivia what was left for him to with the next potential 4 or 5 decades?  Glad he was able to golf again.

When you have everything that money can buy, you yern for the things that are free to potentially everyone but only a few are fortunate to find.

Edited by GNS