comedy enthusiast

Actors who shouldn't be big time (inspired bv Randy's thread)

12 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

How do you think she got the Oscar? 

You`re right, actually :lol:.

On 8/12/2018 at 6:25 PM, magisme said:

This is the one everyone must understand. If you like that guy, I literally hate you and wish you would die.

Okay but was it okay to like his performance in Zombieland before he hit it big and then resent him later on for what he became?  

19 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Okay but was it okay to like his performance in Zombieland before he hit it big and then resent him later on for what he became?  

yea he was good in that i thought

i've never had much of an opinion on the guy as i've only seen him in the social network and zland

not sure what mags is on about but if he hates him that intensely he must have a reason

15 hours ago, comedy enthusiast said:

I never saw Zombieland so I can't say. Should I see it? If so, it's in line behind sixes' and sauer's pics, which means I'll get to it by 2030.

15 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

yea he was good in that i thought

i've never had much of an opinion on the guy as i've only seen him in the social network and zland

not sure what mags is on about but if he hates him that intensely he must have a reason

He's punchable in every way. I can't stand his rat face, I can't stand his shifty, "Oh, aren't I interesting because I'm neurotic?!" bullshit, I can't stand his voice, I can't stand his stature, I can't stand that all his characters probably spend their free time telling people, "Well... ackshually...", I can't stand what he did to Lex Luthor... He's the worst. He's basically the poster boy for the contemporary faggot Numale leading "man".

James Franco. I actually kind of like some of his comedic stuff, but he doesn't have nearly as big a range as he thinks he does. Also, he needs to keep his hands off of Cormac McCarthy and William Faulkner's stuff. The adaptation of "Child of God" was probably one of the worst I had ever seen. Thank goodness his attempts at Blood Meridian have failed so far. I haven't even bothered watching As I Lay Dying, because I'm sure it sucks, which is a huge disappointment because it's one of my favorite books. I'd be happy to be proven wrong about it being bad though.

And now he's adapting or wanting to adapt a bunch of other Southern Gothic/Western stories that I like. Why did he have to have such good tastes in literature? :(

Movies cast "It" actors when they don't give them material to justify them. They're there to draw the audience. Pratt from Parks & Rec. Rainn Wilson from The Office. Simon Pegg from wherever he came from. They just are never as funny so I feel a little cheated.