EstrangedTWAT

10 seconds of "Used to Love Her" was used in some shitty Netflix show....WHAT DOES IT MEAN????

I have crippling insomnia so I put on Netflix in the background to try to fall asleep.  It didn't help.

Today I had their new "comedy" called Insatiable on.  To call this show "execrable" is an insult to shit.  Even as background noise, this was one of the most poorly written pile of dogshit excuses for entertainment I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot.  So much gay sex.  Yuck.

Anyway, at the very very end, they played about 15 seconds of "Used to Love Her" before the end credits came on.  It was all edited too, with some lines removed.

Obviously this means something.  It's a sign.  It's the next step of the evolution of the reunion.

If only there was some kind of super knowledgeable insider like "FromHell" that could write a giant cryptic meandering essay about what it could maybe possibly be foreshadowing.  I guess we'll just have to wait with baited breath.

I just watched Jumanji with Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, and Kevin Hart (great flick), and they played 10 seconds of Welcome to the Jungle at the end 👽

4 hours ago, comedy enthusiast said:

FromHell is BBA.

Who else but BBA can be a stumbling and mumbling retard. Yet, some find him "funny".

Remember when Body Of Lies came out, and a bunch of sweaty testicles sat through the credits just to hear If The World a few weeks early?

"I can't believe you people are leaving, you're mishing hishtory here!"

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 9:14 AM, Conor said:

Remember when Body Of Lies came out, and a bunch of sweaty testicles sat through the credits just to hear If The World a few weeks early?

"I can't believe you people are leaving, you're mishing hishtory here!"

Whats wrong with that? :mellow:

Screen-Shot-2018-07-10-at-12.09.15-PM.pn

Thanks to Christopher for this news tip. The final episode of Season 1 for the show ‘Instiable’ features the song the Guns N’ Roses song ‘I Used to Love Her’. According to Christopher

“Piece of recent Guns N’ Roses info. The new tv show Insatiable in Netflix, the final scene has the girl kill her ex boyfriend and kill another lady and she says, “well I sorta also killed Stella Rose” and her and the lawyer look at each other with blood all over her face and the song Used to Love her starts playing and it ends the first season”.

Check out the scene:

http://gnrcentral.com/2018/09/07/guns-n-roses-song-used-to-love-her-featured-on-netflix-show-insatiable/