Jump to content
FromHell

Who's the Boss now, bitches

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, FromHell said:

Eyes are on the thread.  Some matter. Some don't.  The replies other than JB and Liars are but background noise. Extras, if you will.  And unimaginative ones at that.  Much like the cats of an old lady who has received an unexpected visitor, you piss on the sofa. You know no other way.  It comforts you that the room reeks of your stench, queerly licentious though you may be.


No one will debate the publicly-available facts laid out on pages 2-4 of this thread.  Gnfn'R would assuredly welcome said debate involving the names attributed to me in this thread and elsewhere, but none named would have said debate with me just  as  the Devil avoids holy water.

We debated them when they were new. You're definitely in the wrong place if you think any of us care about ancient history any more. Every post you have made is nothing but a rehash posted in a more idiotic way than they were many years ago. You want a debate? Bring something new to the table. You want to continue pretending you're some revolutionary by blabbering about stale news and refreshing your thread? I'll gladly piss all over it, and you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John Bonham said:

66 degrees and cloudy here

100f of 38c in Calgary yesterday....

hottest temperature ever recorded since they started recording in 1881.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

100f of 38c in Calgary yesterday....

hottest temperature ever recorded since they started recording in 1881.

 

 

So, looks like global warming its a myth. Its only happening in Calgary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the cooler summer days here. Went for a long bike ride and didn't melt.

 

Might treat myself to some ice cream tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hot here, fucking bone dry too.  Worst drought in 30 years.  But anyways is the fuck-stick pseudo genius going to tell me something relevant regarding the last 24 months or the next 24?  Didn't think so.  As far as the other gibberish, I've probably forgotten more about this band over the last 30 years than this clown spouts.  And yes, my girlfriend was in the NR video.  your move clown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

Hot here, fucking bone dry too.  Worst drought in 30 years.  But anyways is the fuck-stick pseudo genius going to tell me something relevant regarding the last 24 months or the next 24?  Didn't think so.  As far as the other gibberish, I've probably forgotten more about this band over the last 30 years than this clown spouts.  And yes, my girlfriend was in the NR video.  your move clown

Was she in the scene where the asshole dives into the cake?  That was the best scene. 

I also love seeing Axl shove his tongue in Stephanie's mouth, in a super close up.   It just screams to the world you can take a guy out of a trailer park, but you'll never take the trailer park out of the guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a smattering of rain this afternoon while I was inside the theatre watching BlacKkKlansman. I couldn't tell you when the last time it had rained before today was. It probably wasn't that far back but it feels as if it were months ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Do you guys have the wildfire shit smoke too? 

yes. its really bad.

heavy smoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Was she in the scene where the asshole dives into the cake?  That was the best scene. 

I also love seeing Axl shove his tongue in Stephanie's mouth, in a super close up.   It just screams to the world you can take a guy out of a trailer park, but you'll never take the trailer park out of the guy.

Nah, she's running when the rain starts and the wedding party splits...  edit cuz I can't spell 

Edited by deelowbrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

We debated them when they were new. You're definitely in the wrong place if you think any of us care about ancient history any more. Every post you have made is nothing but a rehash posted in a more idiotic way than they were many years ago. You want a debate? Bring something new to the table. You want to continue pretending you're some revolutionary by blabbering about stale news and refreshing your thread? I'll gladly piss all over it, and you. 

Slash, Classic Rock, August 9, 2018:

“There was a rumor going around that we gave [The World’s Most Dangerous Woman Beater] an ultimatum, but actually [Piano Man] showed up on time from rehearsals onward.”

Hot in here.  And fresh as the semi-literate, borderjumping nanny’s hairy pits at a ConArtist séance in a south of America sweaty jungle.

There is zero debate within you.  You’re still spraying the sofa given the unexpected visitor.  That’s what you know.

You don’t know me from a can of paint, honey boy.  Do what you do:  onward with your Gay Pride Parade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scorching in here.  Some might say like the pit of Hades.  Forumland’s pseudo-investigatory unit (Codename:  Semi-stalkerish) presumably has traced the origins of Slash’s “rumors” re giving Piano Man an “ultimatum” by this juncture.

 

There is one person alone to whom Slash refers, and it is the same person who advanced specific division of loss, LN insurer’s demands, and Remaining Partner demands--among others--some two years ago.

 

And who is “we” in the above-cited quote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FromHell said:

Slash, Classic Rock, August 9, 2018:

“There was a rumor going around that we gave [The World’s Most Dangerous Woman Beater] an ultimatum, but actually [Piano Man] showed up on time from rehearsals onward.”

Hot in here.  And fresh as the semi-literate, borderjumping nanny’s hairy pits at a ConArtist séance in a south of America sweaty jungle.

There is zero debate within you.  You’re still spraying the sofa given the unexpected visitor.  That’s what you know.

You don’t know me from a can of paint, honey boy.  Do what you do:  onward with your Gay Pride Parade.

 

I don't need to know you to understand that you're the dumbest little faggot to come crawling out from a rock in recent memory. A Slash quote that disproves your retarded ramblings? Who gives a shit about that?  I would wipe the floor with a mental midget like you in any debate, if you were smart enough to bring something worth debating. It is simply your fault that you're unoriginal and not worth the time. Be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×