FromHell

Who's the Boss now, bitches

8 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Hi maribeth! 

Lol, are you joking??  After all the digging (and subsequent unmasking of Warchild/Mojo/Jim) during the takedowns and threats, you still think it's fucking Maribeth??

Hi 2012!!

Edited by Oklahoma

Honestly though, couldn't care less who it is. I stopped paying attention around the time they assumed the jim/gtrunk names. I mainly call her maribeth as a way of saying I don't give enough of a shit to keep up with it. Why should I? It's a lunatic on a GNR forum I have nothing to do with

Man or woman they can fuck off all the same

So why bring her name up then?

A lot of people have been threatened by this guy over the years, and he got away with it for the most part because people wrongly assumed it to be someone else.

Just now, Oklahoma said:

So why bring her name up then?

A lot of people have been threatened by this guy over the years, and he got away with it for the most part because people wrongly assumed it to be someone else.

It always had something to say when I called it that on MyGNR and Truth so that's what I go with.

If that's not its identity then name it. Not like this thread has anything better going on

6 hours ago, Oklahoma said:

No offense, but the fact you still think Warchild was a "her" shows just how far you are off the mark here.

So, of your 6 posts, 5 of them are about warchild.  lol.  Whenever someone like you shows up to basically say that "everything you know about warchild is wrong", I just have to laugh.  Because to be honest with you, I don't care.  The writing style, obsessions, fixations, topics, are unmistakable.  

I'm just going off what was publicly stated at mygnr, and that was that the person had a legit multiple personality disorder and that it was a female.  This was stated as a reason that the admin team over there was lenient with some of her literal craziness.  I knew her, or I'm sorry, "he" as sailaway.  It's also been stated, and mostly accepted, that this person watched houses for a living.  Bacardi stated her name.  

We really don't need to turn this into a warchild thread, because that's warchild's favorite topic.  All I know is, there is observable, definable, and recorded history of warchild's antics.  If I got the gender wrong, sue me.  But it's generally accepted it was a "she."  You've hinted at multiple things, but have given exactly zero evidence, other than to just contradict people.  I have to laugh at your veiled threat that this site is in any danger.  

JB moved the site to a new webhost in less than a day.  Is that your big victory?  Is that what we should be worried about?  Because I can tell you, the next time he moves the site to a different webhost, it'll be one where we can post youtube videos and leaks nonstop.  Does that bother you?  

On 8/7/2018 at 8:14 AM, batteryacidsoda said:

they started on DATs with daily runners to Axl and the record company

mixes would go all around

finished versions would go to high management

the idea that its destroyed is fan paranoia and #fakenews

any way I'm done with this shit band

ill check back in if a leak ever happens again

wait when did sauerkraut become batteryacidsoda?

The Hell is going on in here?  Crazier than shithouse rats wallowing in the stench and putrefaction of an open cesspool for a maggoty morsel of gender-uncovering of known propagandists and myth-pushers during Red’s Unabomber days.  It is but an observation, not an admonishment.

While I get—sort of, anyhow—that there were a handful of Forumlanders huffing the ass-end of revisionism, “insider” knowledge about a south of American shitshow and being bent over by the manufacturing of rank propaganda when no one was paying attention (save for the Applewhite adherents) in the absence of adult intervention until 2016, were any of you even following the story on page 2 et seq of this thread?

I’ve addressed the attributions to me—tap back—including the tweets (if that is an actual thing) from “BBA.”  I’ve likewise dispatched the Marshall Sells Lies comparison by detailing the how and why of his hasty exit from Forumland post-September 2016—and who was responsible for that shameful scurrying—not even an attempt to save face from that self-described bullshit artist.  Conor may, and I stress may, as I do not know him or the context of his posts, think that Messiah Spins Lies will have a go at me in this thread, but why would this sophisticant attempt to challenge me when I’m the one who sent that deadbeat con artist packing?  And an appearance by Marshall Suckers Loners on JB’s uncensored, walking like John Wayne forum—of all places—to try his hand at the Big Time?  I overwhelmed that trike-ridin frenchie on his own censoring platform.  He and his stalking lapdog couldn’t censor my few posts fast enough—hence the banning and thereafter the subsequent studying of my posts elsewhere in Forumland resulted in the September 14, 2016 published quote, and the cowardly exit from Forumland thereafter.  Trust me, he ain’t lacing up.  And if he does, it’ll get ugly for him right quick.  Regarding the remaining wannabes and bullshit artists attributed to me, I know them not from a can of paint.  I am familiar with Mr. Niven, however.  Mr. Niven is ingenious.  Some circles are like passing ships in the night.  We are not the same person. Far from it.  Shall we move on?  Heed the wise words of Donnie Baker:  “who gives a shit?”

Message stokes the fire, not identity.

More heat to follow, provided, of course, that we get beyond the distraction of gender and identity and nothingness.  Trust me.

In the interim, one wonders if Piano Man serenades his borderjumping nanny with this diddy while simultaneously envying the melody-writer.  If so, he at least got the address right.

What already limited comedic potential this whole schtick had is well exhausted by this point.

When you reach the point that you are on message boards talking not about the board's stated topic...but *other message boards*, you have lost the thread of the plot, ace.

You are so deep in the weeds on this thing it's become impossible to even feign interest.  You bring nothing to the table.  Much like Vietnam, declare your victory and just go home.

Im not reading anything of this shit. Anyone who's reading these walls of text trying to figure who's who, is nothing but a loser.

I couldnt care less about the name of the coward hidding behind an alt.

Edited by GUNNER

Just now, deelowbrown said:

If some of the ramblings over at the gina are to be believed re: slash's divorce, Perla is indeed the boss bitches..........

Do share? 

@FromHell I have read your posts through and have found nothing that was not already known by anyone with an ounce of intelligence. This leaves me with one question... what are you trying to do here? I have also read your posts on Downzy's site, which incidentally are very much in the same vein as your posts here. The only thing one can gleam from them is you are anti-Axl. That in itself is not a bad thing, there are many of us that are of the same opinion.

I will ask you respectfully to state your reasons for posting 'old news' and what you hope to achieve.

Forty-five million dollars.  In one year.  The “contract” propagandists have abandoned the full-on backpedal as they scurry to cover—in a haze of stench and cowardice—as only polecats can. Any festering, fetid dumpster will do.

Slash.  Boss.

Rumor had it that mygina Proles, in their entirety, have failed to produce a solitary comment mentioning, not even in a circuitous way, that $45 m-i-l-l-i-o-n in one year is Partner take of a distributive share.  Verified this afternoon with my own eyes that no such comment exists.  Not to say that such a comment wasn’t posted then immediately surveilled and censored by Rance Truth Censoring Bro’s filthy, sweaty rat claws as it is yet another fact that defeats the ongoing doublethink campaign of his aw, shucks, I’m just a canadian handler and the south of American bullies who desperately cling to “power” and control narratives.  What happened to that weak, fatuous thread that he imagined as a reply to the heat in this thread?   Gone the way of Aw Shucks John Boy being on the case of the takedown of YT channels, some of which profited the biz of the partnership/Universal, and the subsequent alleged threats directed at said youtubers claimed to be known or condoned by associates of one Partner, has it?

But, just as likely that a Prole may have commented on $45 million in one year being a Partner take and it being wiped by a villainous censor, is that the Proles posting there have been conditioned to such a degree that it literally did not occur to a solitary person that $45 million in a year is distributive take.

Note, too, that Liars, in this very thread, succinctly captured the “divorce” myth that I’d beaten back on page 2 of this thread by stating that Slash will lose one-half of his assets accrued prior to the date of separation when the divorce is finalized, but managed to become richer.  Anyone with any knowledge of divorce code, which I assume there are few here with personal experience, knows that the hold-up in Slash’s divorce is alimony and child support payments NOT assets as of the date of separation, which occurred prior to Slash and DMoney giving the go-ahead to unleash the Original Gn’R Partners assets of synch, licensing, merch and gate.     

And, yes, to forestall the apologists:  Slash accrued other income from SMKC, VR and his solo work via publishing royalties, and some synch and merch, in said taxable year.  Whatever that total is without viewing the economic disclosure in his ongoing divorce proceeding, it is de minimis in comparison.  And, yes, his Schedule K-1 may report less than the amount that his former spouse is claiming for the year in question.  Next.

“Proles and animals are free.”

On 8/27/2018 at 1:19 PM, D-GenerationX said:

Even if this clown was sitting on some major scoop, who the hell could follow the way he tries to present his findings?  It's a incoherent nightmare.

You hang on my every word, just as others who remain silent, yet reply to and mention me as if you’re familiar with being bent over in the men’s shithouse at your local truck stop wiping DNA from your face.

Don’t come at me sideways.  If you have a question, ask it.  If you have a comment, state it.  Do it in such a manner as to warrant a meaningful reply.  Even if you were raised in a barn, which you appear to have been, surely you’ve seen other humans conduct themselves as respectable persons.

While it’s apparent that you've offered yourself as a Grade A Applewhite ankle-grabber hanging there as low fruit for a decade or more, I cannot comfort you. Whether I have non-public knowledge is irrelevant to the nature of my posts.  My posts are predictive signposts of publicly-available facts.  Only the discerning eye knows which public facts hold meaning and which don’t.  These posts are read by many eyes, but only two sets matter to me.  And, no they are not Original, Remaining Partners’ eyes or these wannabe bullshit artists that you admire(d).  I have an agenda, different than yours.  In the interim, I get to burn the south of America bullies, the bullshit artists who fled the scene subsequent to Mr. Urchin’s arrival, and the limp, utterly clueless unwitting handmaidens running that censoring shitshow on mygina in an effort to perpetuate myth.  And on the upside, for the collective whole, I have the satisfaction of pointing earnest Gn’R fans, young and old alike, away from villainous propaganda toward the light of fact.

You want fulfillment, then tag those that I've burned.  They aren't coming to the fight.  But, trust me, their eyes are on the thread.

To all else:  more Heat to follow.  I can only do so much in a day.