Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

GNR Cornholes Fans Again

4 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

I thought they left cornchucker off the thousand dollar box set? The Great Cornholio needs fake tattoos for his bunghole. 

Cornschucker is too dangerous for the "World's Most Dangerous Rock n Roll Band"

I met Del once. He was great to the fans. Very sweet guy.

Maybe he is just a bad writer and thats why he doesnt sounds good posting on the social social media. I never read his book either.

I love his book.  It's pure trash.  It's just a dumb fun read.   Maybe I like it so much cause I was in high school when it came out and could really relate to such dumb stupid stories.

I bought the deluxe hardcover a few years back which has tons of bonus stories.  Most of them were forgettable, but the one about pro wrestling, "Red Turns To Green" was awesome.  Hands down the best thing he's done.

2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I love his book.  It's pure trash.  It's just a dumb fun read.   Maybe I like it so much cause I was in high school when it came out and could really relate to such dumb stupid stories.

I bought the deluxe hardcover a few years back which has tons of bonus stories.  Most of them were forgettable, but the one about pro wrestling, "Red Turns To Green" was awesome.  Hands down the best thing he's done.

I like you @EstrangedTWAT

Very rarely do you shit on anyone in this forum. 

Del is a douche bag, but he's just doing his thing. You read his stuff, liked some, not others. 

You're one of the good guys on the forum

18 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

truly makes me sick, i won't FUCKING stand for it

YOU HEAR ME AXL

alex-jones-gif-11.gif

Notice how Alex Jones looks exactly like the iconic fat Axl pic here.

Someone freeze it when he tucks his lower lip.

I once read the story Del wrote that allegedly inspired the music video for November Rain. Don't remember anything about it. Come to think of it, it was probably a violation of copyright, as I read it somewhere online. Del would not be pleased. Sorry Del, we didn't know anything about online copyright rules at the time, and The Language of Fear had long since been out of print. 

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Who reads Del James` stories, Jesus :lol::facepalm:.

Dont mock people just because they know how to read, nomad.

8 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Dont mock people just because they know how to read, nomad.

I don`t remember to have asked you something.

So, do a favour, shut your pie hole and swing off a tree like a chimp you are.

You fucking obnoxious POS.

I don't get it, why they're all getting their fannies in a flap about a few Youtube concerts and videos being taken down and some friend of a friends brother-in-law claiming his family was threatened. Anybody who is truly anguished by any of this has either a) WAY too much time on their hands or b) absolutely no semblance of a life outside of GNR message boards.

God, go out and find some real problems to complain about. You know, ones that actually matter and don't involve Youtube videos. My son spent the majority of last year in hospital and almost didn't make it and I'm seeing grown men getting their panties in a bunch about a bunch of fucking Youtube videos. Get a fucking grip.

4 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I don't get it, why they're all getting their fannies in a flap about a few Youtube concerts and videos being taken down and some friend of a friends brother-in-law claiming his family was threatened. Anybody who is truly anguished by any of this has either a) WAY too much time on their hands or b) absolutely no semblance of a life outside of GNR message boards.

God, go out and find some real problems to complain about. You know, ones that actually matter and don't involve Youtube videos. My son spent the majority of last year in hospital and almost didn't make it and I'm seeing grown men getting their panties in a bunch about a bunch of fucking Youtube videos. Get a fucking grip.

What does one thing has to do with the other?

There's a bunch of people in the world that doesnt have kids in the hospital and arent victims of stalking. Are you going to cruxify them because they have time to not support copyright infringements?

Sry to say this, but you seem to have to much free time on your hands.

It all began on May of this year, when the Japanese bootleg company Empress Valley released an unseen Guns N’ Roses concert, filmed professionally in pristine quality in Saskatoon 1993. On MyGNRForum, we got together the money for an user to buy it. That user released it for...