2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

a65.png

I've spent thousands of dollars on this band over the last 3 decades.  "Axl doesn't owe you shit!"  Bullshit. Axl owes me EVERYTHING.

I'm going to continue stealing, trading, and spreading copyrighted and unauthorized GNR material as far and wide as humanly possible, just to piss you off.

And I'm not alone.  And you can't stop us.   You can shut down all the forums.  Ten more will appear in their place.  We'll share shit on the Dark Web using TOR if that's what we have to do.

Your days of raping "fans" for $17.99 for a compact disc at Tower Records are over. That's the past.  The present and future belong to US.  Pirates and "thieves."  Information is free now.

Somewhere in some shitty third world country in South America, some kid just got his first dial up modem connection.  I'm gonna send him the Locked n Loaded set for free.  Hope that gets under your skin like a tick.

Waste of Bandwidth

5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Somewhere in some shitty third world country in South America, some kid just got his first dial up modem connection.  

5 hours ago, uruguns said:

Japan needs some new nuclear bombings 

4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

What's the matter, sweetie...did your little pee pee twitch when I said all those mean things about your wonderful Uncle Axl?

4 hours ago, uruguns said:

Couldn't care less about axl

I think urugns is probably taking offense to "shitty third world country in South America"

I agree that part of ET's message is unnecessary.

This is where I will post the F A T  A X L emoji once I make it.

6 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

This is the internet.

You will NEVER stop us.  Not ever.  We will always find a way around it.  Once something even as simple as an image is out there, it's out there forever.  You can never re-bottle the genie.

a65.png

I've spent thousands of dollars on this band over the last 3 decades.  "Axl doesn't owe you shit!"  Bullshit. Axl owes me EVERYTHING.

I'm going to continue stealing, trading, and spreading copyrighted and unauthorized GNR material as far and wide as humanly possible, just to piss you off.

And I'm not alone.  And you can't stop us.   You can shut down all the forums.  Ten more will appear in their place.  We'll share shit on the Dark Web using TOR if that's what we have to do.

Your days of raping "fans" for $17.99 for a compact disc at Tower Records are over. That's the past.  The present and future belong to US.  Pirates and "thieves."  Information is free now.

Somewhere in some shitty third world country in South America, some kid just got his first dial up modem connection.  I'm gonna send him the Locked n Loaded set for free.  Hope that gets under your skin like a tick.

I’m with you. Directly from South America ?

13 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Oi. Lesson learned, hooligans?

All due respect but are you and your family gonna help or not? Bootlegging is what kept the fan base alive during the 15 years between releases, when, let's be honest, there was also very little communication from your camp, to ours. I'm not talking about things like leaking an album months before it is released, that is wrong, but does a video of a 25 year old concert which will never be officially released harm you? You have to be aware hat everyone who has engaged in bootlegging of old shows or demos does so because we love the band, and because there is not much to choose from. One can only listen to AFD, Lies, UYIS, TSI and CD so many times and there are muuuuch better shows by the 90s lineup than Tokyo and much better shows by the new band than London. Bootlegs of AFD and UYI and CD era shows on YouTube has actually HELPED you. They see a great rock band and a great singer and decide to buy a ticket. 

Bootlegging shit you've just released or plan to is wrong. All the other stuff keeps the fans happy, your concerts full, and your wallets fat.

Letting psychopaths loose on your fan community, or not stopping them, only alienates your fan base and eventually what's been going on will reach news sites and your inaction will not look good in the court of public relations. Metallica vs Napster, Fernando?

You can think we're the enemy, but we're not. We do actually want Axl and Guns to succeed. We want more music to enjoy and show our friends. It's very hard on our end when it seems a band full of talented people is more concerned with making merchandise instead of music. As such bootlegs on YouTube not only fill a void but allow us to remember happier times, when music was the priority.

You and your family have a choice here. You can either help the fans who have helped make you rich or sit there and do nothing while psychos destroy your fan base. And it will show what you care about. You have legal teams up the ass. Take action an help us. A video of the Ritz 1991 or Paris 92 on YT won't break your bank. We've been good to you. We have paid for concert tickets and CDs and DVDs and all that good stuff. Now help us.

41 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Oi. Lesson learned, hooligans?

Fuck off, you useless cunt. Even though you're probably not the real one, the real fags have accomplished nothing. Our forum is still here, Axl is still fat and the band is still shit. We'll just have to trade leaks through PMs. No harm, no foul.

6 minutes ago, auad said:

Who?

Me. Think of me as basically the psycho that the psychos who are ruining the community ought to be afraid of. I'm someone members here and at mygnr tell scary stories about. Many here don't like but we are all in this shitstorm together.

Edited by Brian
Just now, Brian said:

Me. Think of me as basically the psycho that the psychos who are ruining the community ought to be afraid of. I'm someone members here and at mygnr tell scary stories about. Many here don't like but we are all in this shitstorm together.

Nobody on Earth ought to be afraid of your stupid coward ass. You're the biggest pussy that ever posted anywhere and the only reason anybody has ever talked about you is to laugh at how pathetic you are.

How is getting me raided going, btw? Can't wait for you to report from jail for filing a false pig report.

3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Nobody on Earth ought to be afraid of your stupid coward ass. You're the biggest pussy that ever posted anywhere and the only reason anybody has ever talked about you is to laugh at how pathetic you are.

How is getting me raided going, btw? Can't wait for you to report from jail for filing a false pig report.

You're either on their side or ours. Right now the community is being fucked in the ass by a small group of people. We have to work together and let bygones be bygones.

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Holy shit. He thinks people are scared of him. :lol:

No, I don't. Was a joke, like a self effacing joke. "Ughhh I'm miser the big bad psycho roar" joke. This situation is very disheartening and to be honest I've never seen a band so against its own fans. We don't have to like each other but right now we're both in the same boat. I like YouTube, free speech and bootlegs as much as anyone here

6 minutes ago, Brian said:

You're either on their side or ours. Right now the community is being fucked in the ass by a small group of people. We have to work together and let bygones be bygones.

Holly cow.

This guy thinks that the best way to fight justice is to cry rivers and show how butthurt he is, instead of recognize what is actually fair to start dialoguing as a grown up.

1 minute ago, GUNNER said:

Holly cow.

This guy thinks that the best way to fight justice is to cry rivers and show how butthurt he is, instead of recognize what is actually fair to start dialoguing as a grown up.

You don't negotiate with terrorists