John Bonham

RHCP (fans only)

1. Soul to Squeeze

2. Zephyr song (only song i know how to play on guitat)

3. Turn it again

4. Readymade

5. Aeroplane (amazing song when stoned) 

6. Transcending 

7. Behind the sun

8. Dont Forget Me 

9. Goodbye Angels (The Getaway album would be good if the drums sounded better then they did)

10. Breaking the Girl

Not really in a specific order

I know this is for fans only, but are we allowed to discuss what a dickbag Anthony Kiedis was to Mike Patton and Mr. Bungle?  That was some grade A douchery right there, and it honestly made me lose a lot of respect for AK.  

Also, I don't know why they hate that album with Dave Navarro.  I'm not sure what went sour with that whole thing but they seem to reeeeally resent it.  I think it's cool that a guitarist with a different style came in and their sound was different.  I don't get why they can't look back at it as an interesting experiment.  Dave must've been an asshole or something. 

5 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

I know this is for fans only, but are we allowed to discuss what a dickbag Anthony Kiedis was to Mike Patton and Mr. Bungle?  That was some grade A douchery right there, and it honestly made me lose a lot of respect for AK.  

Also, I don't know why they hate that album with Dave Navarro.  I'm not sure what went sour with that whole thing but they seem to reeeeally resent it.  I think it's cool that a guitarist with a different style came in and their sound was different.  I don't get why they can't look back at it as an interesting experiment.  Dave must've been an asshole or something. 

The album with Navarro is solid with a few genuine great songs

Been listening to RHCP a lot lately.  Here's my humble top 10

Soul to squeeze

Dosed

Snow

By The Way

Californication

My Friends

Zephyr Song

Under the Bridge

Can't Stop

Behind the Sun

BTW

Chad Smith = Will Ferrell

5 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

I saw Bungle numerous times and there was a bit of Kiedis pisstaking going on at a couple of them, haha.

I always really liked One Hot Minute too and thought Navarro did a great job on that album.

I have a weird relationship with RHCP, they were one of those bands that I got into in my formative years and love a lot of their stuff but I've never been a "fan" as in bothered to learn all about them yadayadayada.

Have not heard any of the new stuff bar the first single they released after Frusciante left.

Stadium Arcadium is pretty stellar.

Yertle the Turtle

Knock me Down

If you Have to Ask

Rollercoaster

Aeroplane

Tell Me Baby

Monarchy of Roses

Rain dance Maggie

Ethiopia

Paralell universe

Readymade

I could have Lied

Edited by wasted

On 7/30/2018 at 6:42 PM, sixes said:

very true but he gives them personality and that goes a long way

So if a pig had personality he could front the Chili Peppers? 

On 1/4/2019 at 8:52 AM, Facekicker said:

So if a pig had personality he could front the Chili Peppers? 

Yes