Axl Rose Tells Icelandic Newspaper There Are No Plans For New Music

"We recorded a lot of things before Chinese was out. We've worked more on some of those things and we've written a few new things. But basically, we have what I call kind of the second half of Chinese. That's already recorded. And then we have a remix album made of the songs from Chinese. That's been done for a while, too. But after Vegas, we're going to start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard."

Guess he finally made up his mind. Unless he means no new music with the current lineup and isn't talking about the (supposedly real) old recordings. In which case, looks like he finally made up his mind.

7 hours ago, Ragnar said:

What makes Izzy a "real songwriter" ?

In before " but, but, but, he has released 11 albums, dude. Rock`N`Fucking Roll :lol: :rock3:

I dont know i was just saying ..it seems they cant or dont want to create anything new with the current lineup as cringe worthy as it is..blaaaarggghh....but seriously HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO TOUR ON NOTHING???????  by nothing i mean no new album etc.  and im not talking a release of a 30 yr old song or a box set NO ONE with a real life can afford...i think Izzy worte some of their best songs and Guns N Roses is really his band ...despite axl owning the name etc,

On 7/25/2018 at 5:52 PM, Axl1Fan said:

I dont know i was just saying ..it seems they cant or dont want to create anything new with the current lineup as cringe worthy as it is..blaaaarggghh....but seriously HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO TOUR ON NOTHING???????  by nothing i mean no new album etc.  and im not talking a release of a 30 yr old song or a box set NO ONE with a real life can afford...i think Izzy worte some of their best songs and Guns N Roses is really his band ...despite axl owning the name etc,

No, Izzy did n`t write "some of their best songs" nor was Guns` his band, no matter how loud some autists will screech.

Not wanting to create new music for whatever reason and being unable to do so are two different things.

“Izzy and Slash are overrated and weren’t necessary for early GnR. Axl could have done it without them. They weren’t songwriters at all.” - mygnrforum/fag. 

GnR/Axl with Izzy and Slash: Appetite, Lies, Illusions - 1985-1991.

GnR with just Axl: Chinese Democracy, 1996-2018. 

Post GnR:

Izzy mostly stays to himself out of the spotlight, but continually releases new albums. 

Slash has been in several bands. All which release albums in a regular basis. Was in Velvet Revolver, whose debut album outsold CD and received better critical acclaim. 

This is why the mygnrforum/fags are so laughable. And really, embarrassing to us normal GnR fans. 

Their creepy love of Axl has taken away their ability to use logic and common sense when talking about GnR. It’s like trying to have a conversation with a Justin Bieber middle school girl Bieber fan. 

GnR was on top of fhe world because of the contributions of all five guys. Axl’s vocals, attitude and lyrics. Izzy’s songwriting and Stones old school vibe. Slash’s guitar and his ability to add riffs to song ideas. Adlers party vibe drumming. And Duff the rock and music fanatic who was the glue to keep things from straying too far. 

Replace any member and Appetite would have been a completely different album. 

And anybody that downplays the roles of any band member while claiming only one guy was responsible.....unfortunately, in life and regardless of the subject, I think we all know of that one person who simply is too stupid to “get it.”  And the only way that moron can be heard in real life is to spout out the dumbest shit. 

It’s the same moron that yells that the Beatles and Led Zep suck, Tom Brady is overrated, every popular movie or actor/artist/musician sucks, every hot chick is ugly, etc, etc, etc. 

It's probably like his 'friend' Billy Joel said: “I was always trying to feel like there was a real progression in my work, and eventually I realized I was only going to be X good,” Joel said. “Because of that I knew I was going to beat myself up for not being better. So I stopped. That’s it.” http://www.spin.com/2018/07/billy-joel-new-york-magazine-interview-trump-axl-rose-read/

On 7/24/2018 at 12:35 PM, John Bonham said:

"we only concentrate on the tour and the next concert"

http://www.frettabladid.is/lifid/guns-nroses-leggja-allt-undir-fyrir-adaendurna

It's good to know

He finally admits

Lol Axl

Lol Slash
At least Slash can play his instrument and will be releasing a generic crap album. releasing shit albums is a better thing than just touring wiith the same old shit with a few deep cuts in every 5 years

Fuck you Axl

Every Axl defender is a laughing stock. 

• 1 month later...