Jump to content
maynard

Truth is the truth hurts - The GNR "controversial opinions" thread

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I honestly believe this:  I'm not trying to be snarky or a shitlord or contrarian.

 

I think all the problems, faults, ineptitude, dumbfuckery, laziness, baffling decisions....ALLLLLL of it.  Fucking ALL of it....is on Axl and Axl alone and has always been on Axl.

 

The other guys wanted to be the Stones or Aerosmith.  They wanted to be a successful fucking band with longevity that released new music and performed for fans at regular reasonable intervals.  They wanted a career.

 

Axl fucked it up, as he has been doing since day one.  All the other excuses of drugs and all that shit never stopped ever other member from writing and releasing and touring.   The outlier is and always has been Axl.

 

I fucking still love the retard, but stop trying to delegate blame. 

 

To paraphrase "The Royal Tenenbaums," 

‘The brilliance of the young Tenenbaums Guns N' Roses had been erased by two decades of betrayal, failure and disaster’ 

Squarely due to the actions of one unhinged ginger nutball.

This. One of the best descriptions of GnR reality, period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, comedy enthusiast said:

 

...said the guy who used "quickly put out an album" and "did a world tour" as examples which somehow are exclusive from being a junkie.  Yeap, people still talking about that album even to this day.  lol

Damn man go get laid or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GUNNER said:

 

You are trying to convince people in a forum where are a bunch of addicts or people from 3rd world countries where drug dealing puts food on their tables that drug is a bad thing? :lol:

 

What really affected the band was Paul Huge.

 

Btw...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

S

Don't you have magazines to sue? Leave this thread alone. It's fun. Go troll somewhere else you psycho. Go, Axl needs you more than us. Go protect the so important imagem dos guns n roses lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys.

Today, on the road, on the way to work, as always listening to the artists of my life ... I reflected on several things. An emotional morning for sure.

Today I was especially touched by the acoustic version of "Fall to Pieces", NR (Saskatoon), and that introduction of SCOM (Saskatoon too) with SIDHY made me shiver and excited.

I've been thinking ... music should be more aggregate than generating disagreements. We from here need to move on to another level, and truly learn to respect each other and differences of opinion.

If I was wrong, or I offended someone here, I apologize.
We're here every day, it's something important to us, otherwise we would not be here.
We must value what we have, and make this forum a place of more quality.

Good art, which is what matters at the end of the day ... we have it with this artists that we love so much.

May this topic symbolize the beginning of something new, a new era for us, the biggest GNR fans on the planet.

I'll borrow some words from Krist Novoselic a long time ago ...

"The Music, We Will Have It Forever"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maynard said:

Don't you have magazines to sue? Leave this thread alone. It's fun. Go troll somewhere else you psycho. Go, Axl needs you more than us. Go protect the so important imagem dos guns n roses lol.

lol. DId he really sue a magazine over Axl? That is mygnrforum/fag level of devotion. That’s something that LEO or Warchild would do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sauerkraut said:

a perpetual family man and fitness freak?

speaking more of his looks here. the guy worked for rihanna :lol:

 

8 hours ago, Dr. Brownstone said:

* Axl Rose should of had a solo career.

this would have saved us from so much drama and bullshit

 

6 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

ALLLLLL of it.  Fucking ALL of it....is on Axl

I agree. Despite all their problems with addictions and being just flat out stupid (like Axl) they were still functional. Axl was the one showing up at the studio at 5 in the morning. And seeing how easily he abandoned this whole industrial/artsy fartsy GNR and went back to skulls and hard rock, it's clear it was just him being a manchild trying to appeal to the 90s masses back then.

 

2 minutes ago, auad said:

May this topic symbolize the beginning of something new

That was my intention, man. But the usual trolls are already derailing it. Also, I said in OP that everyone could agree or disagree with my posts but we could do it in a light hearted way. No need to get deffensive or anything. Most posts have been really cool so far though. Hope it continues. Waiting for your opinions, auad.

Edited by maynard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maynard said:

speaking more of his looks here. the guy worked for rihanna :lol:

 

this would have saved us from so much drama and bullshit

 

I agree. Despite all their problems with addictions and being just flat out stupid (like Axl) they were still functional. Axl was the one showing up at the studio at 5 in the morning. And seeing how easily he abandoned this whole industrial/artsy fartsy GNR and went back to skulls and hard rock, it's clear it was just him being a manchild trying to appeal to the 90s masses back then.

 

That was my intention, man. But the usual trolls are already derailing it. Also, I said in OP that everyone could agree or disagree with my posts but we could do it in a light hearted way. No need to get deffensive or anything. Most posts have been really cool so far though. Hope it continues. Waiting for your opinions, auad.

?:steven:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

DId he really sue a magazine over Axl? 

If you are talking about me, the answer is: Of course not.

 

If you tell a lie 364 times it doesnt make it turns in something true.

 

Lol. Implying that I would spend any money with lawyers and court taxes to sue a magazine. Not even german's money, as I joked about month ago, regarding the same question.

 

Did you ever saw me talking about what I do or not in my personal life in here? This is stalking territory, man... dont do that game ;)

 

44 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

lol

 

You have a sense of humor afteral, even when its not over something true.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GUNNER said:

If you are talking about me, the answer is: Of course not.

 

If you tell a lie 364 times it doesnt make it turns in something true.

 

Lol. Implying that I would spend any money with lawyers and court taxes to sue a magazine. Not even german's money, as I joked about month ago, regarding the same question.

 

Did you ever saw me talking about what I do or not in my personal life in here? This is stalking territory, man... dont do that game ;)

 

 

You have a sense of humor afteral, even when its not over something true.

 

@maynard Why are you lying about Gunner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

@maynard Why are you lying about Gunner?

I was losing every argument, didn't know how to beat him anymore, then I decided to make up this story. But the story was so good (I created a fake 10 page document) that I was even suspended here. For that I apologize, should have never done that.

 

As for stalking, I'll also stop posting stuff about Axl's divorce. I won't spend my time in TMZ looking up for videos of his ex-wife detailing even the size of his cock. That's stalking man, don't do that game.

 

Now let's get back on topic.

Edited by maynard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, maynard said:

I was losing every argument, didn't know how to beat him anymore, then I decided to make up this story. But the story was so good (I created a fake 10 page document) that I was even suspended here. For that I apologize, should have never done that.

 

As for stalking, I'll also stop posting stuff about Axl's divorce. I won't spend my time in TMZ looking up for videos of his ex-wife detailing even the size of his cock. That's stalking man, don't do that game.

 

Now let's get back on topic.

Wow. A 10-page document about it?

Wait....you were suspended for bringing it up? That seems odd, what was the reasoning?

 

@GUNNER do you think Maynard should have been suspended for mentioning it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

 

@GUNNER do you think Maynard should have been suspended 

 

Why are you asking me that? I have nothing to do with those actions. I dont even know who is suspended or not.

 

Anyway, I provided you the link with the answers to the other post you made. Thats it.

 

Edited by GUNNER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GUNNER said:

 

Why are you asking me that? I have nothing to do with those actions. I dont even know who is suspended or not.

 

Anyway, I provided you the link with the answers to the other post you made. Thats it.

 

Did you report it or complain to the Mods about Maynard's post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...